0-1 last night.

New Orleans Pelicans at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Thunder
(2.3 to win 2)

Pels in a shitty spot.

:cheers3:

Let's see what happens here.

Everything says the Pels run out of gas in the 2nd half (that's how I see it) but it was already cursed by 'Blankets' before the game even started.

Average MOV for teams with OKC's advantage tonight is 15 points.

Road dogs in the Pels shitty spot have gone 1-17 ATS the past 13 seasons, last time a team in said spot covered was 2009.

Ya, as per NBA standard the only double-digit lined game of the night has to be floating around the number.

If it ends on the number 11, we'll know what's up.

OKC can definitely shoot a good brick or two.

It's the usual start of 2nd n 4th quarter struggles. Billy's rotations cost them a lot.

Russ is terrible.... one man turnover machine... when will he learn hes not the best player on his team.... 6pt win.. he misses 3 FT down stretch PG 2 and russ turns it over with min to go... cant make this shit up

With that being said, NOLA wasn't tired. They got up 101 shots and shot 49% ... Tough to best a team by DDs that matches your proficiency.

With that being said, NOLA wasn't tired. They got up 101 shots and shot 49% ... Tough to best a team by DDs that matches your proficiency.

Billy D played to keep them in the game with his stagnant sets. OKC could have killed them off in the 3rd but hail one of the worst coaches in the league.

Nothing more annoying than a tested solid spot turning to shit because of the failings of the advantaged team.

The one thing that pisses me off the most in this league.

Game should have been over after 3 quarters.

Moving on, lol. A few nice spots tomorrow.

Nothing more annoying than a tested solid spot turning to shit because of the failings of the advantaged team.

The one thing that pisses me off the most in this league.

Game should have been over after 3 quarters.

Moving on, lol. A few nice spots tomorrow.

:shake:

Back