Thursday NCAA Plays....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
I'll be posting my plays for personal bankroll purposes....More than enough info that we all throw in to the discussion threads each week to the pt that you'll know why I stand on game...if you have questions ask....My writeups will come in NFL, but I'll answer any question to a side...

GL this year boys!!

Thursday Plays:

NW -3.5 (-106) (pinny...missed the three but glad I got it a liittle early...bout 6 days ago..)....2 units...2.12/2.00

3 Team 6 Point Teaser.....1 unit.....1.00/1.80

NW +2.5
ISU -2.5
BC -6

Gettin the better part of NW line costs me a bit in BC line, but oh well..

GL today boys and hope your year starts of in the black...

money;

Hope you dont mind, I also would like to post my plays just as a way of keeping track for myself.

Northwestern -2.5 (bought 2 points) 7.75/5
Iowa State -8/5 5/4.54

Season Wins Penn State over 8 10/15

Feel embarrassed posting such low wagers on a site with such "high rollers", but as a college student, I dont think I can go to big to soon. I gotta eat this semester after all....

Good Luck to all

*RECENTLY ADDED* Just before the games started I played
South Carolina -7 5/4.35
BC -11. 5/4.55

Last edited:
Make that money money...........GL jump......THAT KEGS AND EGGS MEETING IS COMING UP QUICK BOY.........Truly hope you enjoy putting in those water lines today.:cheers:

Bro, never feel afarid to post here.

uncballa16 said:
Hope you dont mind, I also would like to post my plays just as a way of keeping track for myself.

Northwestern -2.5 (bought 2 points) 7.75/5
Iowa State -8/5 5/4.54

Season Wins Penn State over 8 10/15

Feel embarrassed posting such low wagers on a site with such "high rollers", but as a college student, I dont think I can go to big to soon. I gotta eat this semester after all....

Good Luck to all

This is what this site is all about. Integrating the old with the new. Everyone has been in your position at some point and we all grow. I expect you to grow very well with us this year. GL on your plays.

Jump, best of luck bro. Looking forwrd to your NFL write-ups. I remember them a bit from BTB and hopefully we cash this year.

JumpOnBoard said:
I'll be posting my plays for personal bankroll purposes....More than enough info that we all throw in to the discussion threads each week to the pt that you'll know why I stand on game...if you have questions ask....My writeups will come in NFL, but I'll answer any question to a side...

GL this year boys!!

Thursday Plays:

NW -3.5 (-106) (pinny...missed the three but glad I got it a liittle early...bout 6 days ago..)....2 units...2.12/2.00

3 Team 6 Point Teaser.....1 unit.....1.00/1.80

NW +2.5
ISU -2.5
BC -6

Gettin the better part of NW line costs me a bit in BC line, but oh well..

GL today boys and hope your year starts of in the black...

money;
very nice, good luck man:cheers:

Back