Thursday Independence Day MLB Discussion

hope errbody doing better than me so far...life good but not mlb plays thus far...poor luck, as usual on nym and balt

already had 1u on stl...now 4u total, also have 0.5u on tex ml and col ml going

if peeps like stl, tt ov and/or -1.5 rl isnt a bad idea...in games that stl has won, they have scored 4 or more runs in 26 of L27.

stl has covered -1.5 rl in 22 of L23 wins

damn play, you had to go there..lol..I may just pass was entertaining the Angels.

little annoying so far for me,

Push that Boston over , lose my smallest play on under Mets game , Twins lost , Philly won, SF rained out and wanted to play Rays and it went OTB as I hit submit .....down about -4u to start the night

won u f5 in kc, L u fg kc, won a's, L balt 1u and L muts 0.5u, L SD and SD tt... not real bad but balt and/or muts woulda been nice

also have tor ml 1u

I'm actually buying Verlander's --I found a delivery flaw and worked on it situation. Mostly because that came out of nowhere

agree that number is out of control (got to go RL or -1 if backing ATL) but Miami last in league in OPS vs. RHP and Teheran over the last month has been one of best SP in MLB (32 IP, 37/4 K/BB, 0.93 WHIP)

Teheran with 6 hits and 3 er through 4 to Miami...just when you think you know this game.

I like the Angels...Wainright more human on normal rest , gets inconsistent run support (think 7 starts 2 or less runs) , off a CG and basically told Matheny he was wrong for ulling him s Rangers and then proved it, Blanton hard to trust vs a deep lineup and Angels bats quiet this series ....

I like the Angels...Wainright more human on normal rest , gets inconsistent run support (think 7 starts 2 or less runs) , off a CG and basically told Matheny he was wrong for ulling him s Rangers and then proved it, Blanton hard to trust vs a deep lineup and Angels bats quiet this series ....

Blanton been very, very solid lately...

Dodgers offense is a much, much different animal than from most of this year...

You know it's going to be a losing day when .221, .238, .171 hitters come through for your opponents against top of the line pitchers.

bet laa cause im on stl...that angle is strong lately, lol

nah , it's just no fun like that . Everything has been going well , if I lose some today so be it ..was +80 to +85 u to start the day

I can't sit here and just root against you (unless I absolutely loved something )

Tigers not really playing well it was a tough game to figure. I think that's been my greatest asset just leaving games alone I feel like that on. Rather then trying and trying and trying till I finally made a decision .

talked bout him before and some know story more than others but 22 yo bro (youngest) having big summer in mabl league...pitched a no no, also plays a great 3b and is hitting .340 plus w/ a hr and a few 2bs and is driving in runs, was picked up for tourneys by a few other teams...been a good summer and hope it continues

talked bout him before and some know story more than others but 22 yo bro (youngest) having big summer in mabl league...pitched a no no, also plays a great 3b and is hitting .340 plus w/ a hr and a few 2bs and is driving in runs, was picked up for tourneys by a few other teams...been a good summer and hope it continues

:cheers:

that's sweet...

if only Seattle could gget a hit in one of these inn when they had 2 men on!! Been only like every half inning

Tigers not really playing well it was a tough game to figure. I think that's been my greatest asset just leaving games alone I feel like that on. Rather then trying and trying and trying till I finally made a decision .

lately or this season should be inserted in there somewhere.......lol.....definitely a new thing for me

he plays at Damaschke Field (old home of Oneonta Yanks and later on Oneonta Tigers) on Fri, then on Saturday @ Cooperstown...likely go to HOF...im lucky that its only 1 hour away...so been there many times...now days, i actually like walking through village more than walking through HOF...shops filled w/ memorabilia and all that.

[video=youtube;QJshw2Axsqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QJshw2Axsqc[/video]

nada....lol.....

It's been awhile since I was kid but I used to love going up to Lake George and Cooperstown and the surrounding areas. Saratoga was like the coolest race track back then it felt like there was so much to do.....what I really dont remember...maybe just be a kid and run around and stuff...then what was it Gaslight Village or something in or near Lake George

as kid always went to lake george...dont even say gaslight village...back in day was way better than great escape...damn, shouldnt but feel old all sudden

so talk to me...whats errbody have in stl game?

hope all safe but gettin blasted...like me, lol

rolling StL...like most (short number on NL Cy and fat man got to come back down to earth)

also got a play money Col, StL, Tex ML parlay going...

Did LAA really just have their leadoff hitter sacrifice with 1 down and men on 1st and 2nd? and it paid off? LOL

as kid always went to lake george...dont even say gaslight village...back in day was way better than great escape...damn, shouldnt but feel old all sudden

I loved those vacations as a kid. Decent drive from Brooklyn so that was like the family vacation back then. To me it was better then Disney World. I hear ya on the feeling old (guys here probably are sick of me sayin it n here)...lol....Time just flies by ...it was 85 or 86 probably the last time I was up there(remember 88 went to cooperstown)...still remember so much of it ...good to know I'm not crazy pulling Gaslight Village out of the air...

Back