Thursday Discussion Thread

Like the Tigers starter much more than Archer

Tigs F5 for me

F5 under in Toronto would be a play but Cueto still does the same thing over and over, gives up early runs before he settles. It's pretty routine these days. Might dabble in Jays to score in the 1st and the 2nd.

Feel like Yanks line is low?

B2b games halos get to face a lefty starter, I feel like teams often hit better vs them seeing on consecutive days. I’m still little skeptical bout Cortes, I could be crazy? I certainly been missing out but still tough for me to believe a starter only throwing 90-91 and basically a 2 pitch pitcher is gonna keep being so good! Maybe his cutter really is just that good? Definitely has been thus far but I’m stubborn! I havnt been fading him but havnt been playing yanks or his props either.

Ohtani only start vs yanks was awful, he didn’t even get out of 1st inning! For some reason I like him today tho. I played his k prop over 6.5 soon as they let me in the door as I suspect that juice gonna go up (I got -120).

Love me some Kluber ov 15.5 outs, him and ohtani k’s were only 2 props I played in the day games.

Love me some Kluber ov 15.5 outs, him and ohtani k’s were only 2 props I played in the day games.
They're actually lining Kluber to only go 5 innings against Texas? What am I missing there?

Need to check weather in Dallas, that's lined like they're expecting a bunch of runs

They're actually lining Kluber to only go 5 innings against Texas? What am I missing there?

Yea, I dunno bro, I went over everything with a fine tooth comb early this morning trying to figure out why it was there but nothing stood out to me. Only thing i saw even a little off was the fact he alternated 6 inning good performances with 3 inning crappy ones all month of May and he off one the 6 inning deals. That doesn’t seem like a trend to me as much a fluke tho. I got a similar number on gray yesterday and thought that was crazy also, feel like there 1 out prop almost every day like this so wasn’t too worried!!

Reactions: KJ
Havnt really ran into many I thought were head scratching off but ended up falling way short. Perez and gray in this series felt short to me and both cashed easy, now it Kluber on the tampa side!!

Seeing possible delay/rainout in Bronx for g1, likely delay/rainout for g2 so wouldn't be surprised to see several pitching changes in g1 if necessary

Also seeing no weather factor in TPA/TEX game, just an odd number for Kluber

Pretty sure a good ump, on his better days rest, always been strong during day., great start in this park last year. All this off memory from early this morning but pretty sure all the stars aligned. Rays def have quicker hooks than lot of teams when it comes to pitch count so if he isn’t efficient there probably a better chance than lot of teams they wouldn’t send him out for 6th if he anywhere over 80 pitches thru 5 innings (that would piss me off! Lol). That said texas hasn’t been a real high strikeout team so I’d think he get plenty of quick outs off contact.

I woulda thought he be 17.5 and prob still woulda been a play for me so it def a bit confusing: as I said tho, seems like there at least one of those every day and for most part I been hitting them at same clip the others.

Also pretty good chance of rain delay in Baltimore if that's a game you're capping. Looked like a terrible game to bet anyway, that only fuel to the fire.

Also pretty good chance of rain delay in Baltimore if that's a game you're capping. Looked like a terrible game to bet anyway, that only fuel to the fire.

I’m still pissed off they didn’t let Ray come out for the 6th and get his 7th k! Asshole manager, his pen got blown the hell up that inning too, serves him right! Ray was pitching fine, think most the damage was a 3 run bomb in 2md inning! He was just bout to see the highest strikeout section of O’s lineup that he hadn’t had any problems with also!

Gross. Sounds like I should stay away from that and the Halos games.

Seemed like a spot to me where you let your starter come out and give it a go, if he struggles to 1st few guys of inning then you yank him

Possible rain delay in g1, likely delay/postponement in g2

Oh shit. Once again my stupid score app which I use as my 1st warning sign doesn’t say anything bout rain in game 1. Lol. I gotta start looking somewhere else, sucks so bad the place I went everyday and had weather also is gone, I don’t like having to go separate site just for weather!! Lol

Oh shit. Once again my stupid score app which I use as my 1st warning sign doesn’t say anything bout rain in game 1. Lol. I gotta start looking somewhere else, sucks so bad the place I went everyday and had weather also is gone, I don’t like having to go separate site just for weather!! Lol
That rotoworld site seems on top of shit, even tells you what it will be if the game isn't delayed

Especially popular guys you gotta get early if you like over. Some lessor known guys will sneak thru but not often, clearly there some other ppl picking these off besides us! Lol

I really wanted to play Manoah in some form or another but they came w strong out total with him at 18.5, his k’s at the standard 5.5 but it a good number for him vs this lineup, I much rather have gotten over 17.5 outs!

It crazy Cueto outs is 17.5 vs jays while Kluber is 15.5! That feels too high for Cueto even tho he been fantastic. Freaking giolito got blown up in 5th vs jays, can’t trust cueto to complete 6.

I was kinda interested in Hearn k prop when it was 3.5 this morning; guess I should have played cause he up to 4.5 now:

It crazy Cueto outs is 17.5 vs jays while Kluber is 15.5! That feels too high for Cueto even tho he been fantastic. Freaking giolito got blown up in 5th vs jays, can’t trust cueto to complete 6.

If you like cueto today I think how over 3.5 k’s much better than the outs, it was too juicy for me tho, gotta be super confident to be laying -150 or more.

As mentioned earlier, only way I play Cueto is to give up runs in the 1st and 2nd

He didn’t give up runs in any inning his 1st 2 starts! Pretty shocking, not sure how long it last? Cubs just got to him and more damning is he only had 2 k’s in over 6 innings of work, vs cubs that not good! His velo is best it been in 5-6 years, obviously that hr/fb rate isn’t gonna stay at 0%! Especially since the hard hit rate is 2nd highest of career.

He didn’t give up runs in any inning his 1st 2 starts! Pretty shocking, not sure how long it last? Cubs just got to him and more damning is he only had 2 k’s in over 6 innings of work, vs cubs that not good! His velo is best it been in 5-6 years, obviously that hr/fb rate isn’t gonna stay at 0%! Especially since the hard hit rate is 2nd highest of career.
Just going on career reputation. Couple outlier games won't sway me. Pretty sure you're up at the end of the season taking teams to score in the 1st against him, 2nd probably too. But once he settles in he's a machine.

Just going on career reputation. Couple outlier games won't sway me. Pretty sure you're up at the end of the season taking teams to score in the 1st against him, 2nd probably too. But once he settles in he's a machine.

Yea I certainly wasn’t suggesting it should, this prob be a good game to do it, jays getting pretty hot.

They giving my guy alcontera mad respect with same out total as JV yesterday against San Fran who def a better lineup than A’s! Well deserved as he has went 7+ in 4 straight starts, 8+ in last 3! He dominated Braves in b2b starts, he not even a big strikeout pitcher most the time but he fanned the hell out of the k happy Braves!

As much I love alcontera the play in that game is Wood ov 5.5 k’s. We love lefty k props vs fish!

Houser has been fantastic at home, had a great start vs pads already this year, only thing I hate he on 4 days rest and he been noticeably worse on 4 than 5. After watching pads in stl I’ve come to realize despite machado having a great year thus far this lineup isn’t very good at the moment. Waino and Hudson both dominated them, they got 6-7 guys in that lineup hitting .225 or lower! If we can get past the 4 days rest thing Houser over 15.5 outs looks really good!

Did a small SGP with Angels +1.5/under 7.5/Ohtani o6.5 ks at +299 with a boost, was expiring today anyway

he can walk around with all the hot trim he wants it dont change the fact he secretly likes dudes!!
Lol you've probably seen it, but, if not look up the picture ARod has of himself in his NYC apartment. Might be his Miami mansion it's one of the two

Then there's also the photo of him kissing himself in his mirror that's a legendary classic

Have a buddy that got off it and he was miserable. Borderline criminal with violence.

i havnt juiced in years and still remember how much better i felt on it. i keep thinking i dont really have much interest in working out anymore so why juice but then again once i get on juice i might change my mind!! lol.. no better feeling than stomping around the gym throwing weight around most ppl cant even pick up!! lol. Cock gets hard every time the wind blows, not that i have a big problem with that but it just different, like when you in high school and damn thing gets hard on ya all day for no reason and mfer is def a tad bigger, feels like it gonna rip out the skin!! lol.. really need to hit gym for a bit before starting the cycle tho, kinda a waste to start it while all out of shape, get way more benefit if you already closer to your natural peak and i just cant muster the desire to do it..

• Haha
Lol you've probably seen it, but, if not look up the picture ARod has of himself in his NYC apartment. Might be his Miami mansion it's one of the two

Then there's also the photo of him kissing himself in his mirror that's a legendary classic

think i remember seeing some picture of him once that made me think "oh yea, he def a pole smoker". i have my suspicion about stanton also, when fish were shopping him his list of teams were def hot spots for his grinder app!

Did a small SGP with Angels +1.5/under 7.5/Ohtani o6.5 ks at +299 with a boost, was expiring today anyway

i tried to do the ff under with the fg RL the other day and they wouldnt let me, figured as much or id been doing those more often than messing with full game unders which i never play anymore other then the +1.5/under parlays. my last 2 been burnt by the pens (

Back