Thursday Discussion Thread

Was hoping to knock some pitchers out but fuckers only got numbers for the Ohio game and rangers/houston. Shit makes no sense. I’ll go ahead and make my numbers and be ready to hit anything I think they fuck up whenever they eventually come out.

Fuckers did make Mahle tempting only putting his k total at 4.5. Other than Reyes cle just doesn’t have many guys striking out a lot, really think it gotta be a elite strike out pitcher to play against them between how well they been hitting rhp and how little they strike our. I like Mahle but he ain’t elite. Imo the concerns outweigh the upside, I wouldn’t even give him 50% chance of hitting the over so -125 is no bueno.

Quantrill don’t have strike out stuff so even tho I like pitchers against reds he ain’t the one.

I think zimmermann ov 3.5 k’s pretty solid, that too low considering how much yanks strike out. The key just be him going 4-5 innings without getting ran from the game and he should get over this.

I know the Yanks are rolling and O’s are awful but doesn’t it just feel like they get one here?
Maybe banks suggestion is way to play it, but that’s nice plus money

I know the Yanks are rolling and O’s are awful but doesn’t it just feel like they get one here?
I am reluctantly betting them here. Reds and O’s. Couldn’t think of a more enjoyable way to spend money on a Thursday afternoon

I kinda like Zimmerman to have a solid game. Maybe Ff?

Oddsmakers don’t really expect a lot out of Montgomery, he was plus money to go 5.1 innings. Just based off how they lined the pitchers I’d say there some value in O’s Ff

I kinda agree, but am trying to stop betting on bad teams. It never works out for me.. I kinda like the Cardinals getting big plus money.

I kinda agree, but am trying to stop betting on bad teams. It never works out for me.. I kinda like the Cardinals getting big plus money.

Feels like a +1.5/under parlay game to me. Don’t really see cards scoring more than 3 runs, maybe 4 if muts pen gives some up. I’d imagine Bassitt goes 6+ and doesn’t allow more than 2 vs our lineup. Gonna need Hudson to be good and go deep enough so he can hand off to the good pen guys.

Gallen ov 5.5 k’s -145. I hate he facing cubs in b2b starts but this pretty much a must play with cubs k rate vs righties and his ability to punch guys out.

I think zimmermann ov 3.5 k’s pretty solid, that too low considering how much yanks strike out. The key just be him going 4-5 innings without getting ran from the game and he should get over this.
I got this going too. Would love this one to come in

Gallen ov 5.5 k’s -145. I hate he facing cubs in b2b starts but this pretty much a must play with cubs k rate vs righties and his ability to punch guys out.
Mortgage payment worthy if I had one

Trying to catch up but 7 ks through 2 innings could actually happen

Jesse Mueller

Props to Reno for letting me know about it. Holed out from the fairway on the first hole.
That's wild as shit. I've been tracking him since you posted about him.

Unfortunate bogey last hole but, if he finishes even that's wild

So funny how Fenway Park legit has nobody in the stands cause the Celtics are on tonight in a huge game

there was several others that I saw watching on pitch tracker . Just saved a few now but def lost two others

Attachments

• BF0A25D5-AD7B-4C1B-8653-78A4E1812554.png
    BF0A25D5-AD7B-4C1B-8653-78A4E1812554.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 1
Mortgage payment worthy if I had one

Trying to catch up but 7 ks through 2 innings could actually happen

The fact he was facing them b2b times and stiff wind blowing out in chi kept me from going too heavy. I seriously hate when pitcher has to see same team in b2b starts but I just couldn’t resist putting something on him at 5.5, gotta give them credit that was a ballsy number to post. Yesterday was my 1st losing mlb day in may, guess it had to come sometime.

Back