Thursday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 26 Thu 2021

Last edited:
Rodon/Ryu in Toronto tomorrow.
credit the Jays bullpen for winning the two games in doubt, didn't think they had it in them. No clue how anybody can back Rodon nor CHW how they've been swinging the past few days. If the Jays are in a rut then not sure what you'd call the hole CHW finds itself in

trying to be smart not playing all my leans and went 0-2 instead of a profitable 2-2 even with the shitshow that is the MIN bullpen

leans:
grays but not sure it's wise to back that bullpen vs MIL with Hader

KELLERM but i'm not convinced he's done much to change from being overmatched at this level

wooda if he moves to a dog

HERNANDEZE i've watched the Corbin and WSH bullpen movie plenty this season, bigger park should help Eliezer bounce back

RYU if he somehow moves to a dog and it's looking to be heading in that direction

taillon if he's dogged but don't know how NYY can be

kellerb may be most realistic play since he's going to close a dog. Arm has been great when his back has held up, KC bullpen has been better and SEA is not the offense nor bullpen that can sustain a big pricetag. Also never sure if Kikuchi is going to be good or getting rocked

no bet today, but whenever I bet against the Cardinals they have the best BP ever. Then I see a buccos 8 run inning and they are just trolling at this point.

Back