Thread for all Head Coaching Changes

Reference to Domani going to 2 tonight (Bama and USC)

He was committed to USC for awhile, dropped them obviously. Bama rolled into the picture the last month or so with a very nice NIL presentation.

Roy Manning working both sides.

Reference to Domani going to 2 tonight (Bama and USC)

He was committed to USC for awhile, dropped them obviously. Bama rolled into the picture the last month or so with a very nice NIL presentation.

Roy Manning working both sides.
Gotta think Bryce Young helps too. Is the stuff with Manning legal? Might make the decision for Domani for him if USC can't sign him

We gotta admit LSU did pretty well on pricing. He makes the same as Midnight Mel does Bowout Brian.

Bargain
LSU has been my favorite team to pull for in the SEC forever

I don't dislike this person, I hate him. He's a rotten human being.

It's sad.

Would be time to load up on Bama gear if they weren't all elephant

It's a trying time for us cat folk

Mickey Joseph was the Nebraska QB when I started following the Huskers.
Around my time going to Ames too..NU and OU had 120 players on the sidelines and dual numbers at the time

First night game in Ames was against OU and Spencer Tillman, they had to wheel in lights for the occasion

Crazy how times have changed, it used to be varsity v JV when NU and OU came to town

I just think all coaches should start out at a lower level before landing a big job. For every Dabo Swinney there are 100 Randy Shannon failures on guys first head jobs being big ones.
Did you see the rumors about Shannon being defensive coordinator if Kiffin goes to Miami??

Also the rangers won again last night

Did you see the rumors about Shannon being defensive coordinator if Kiffin goes to Miami??

Also the rangers won again last night
Kiffin has no shot at the Miami job and I doubt he is stupid enough to ever hire Randy Shannon. Cristobal is definitely going back home which I don't like but at least he will recruit well.

Lets not discuss the Rangers any longer as I've eaten enough crow to last awhile.

I don't know if this works out or not but Notre Dame is not a program for a first time head coach.
It’s risky for sure but it’s also risky to let him go elsewhere. The players, coaches, recruits, everyone seems to love the guy. If ND doesn’t hire him, someone else certainly will. If it doesn’t pan out, ND is basically where they’re at now...outside of Fickell I don’t know if there are really any other good options

I assume he is resigning for allowing a lateral to be called to an offensive lineman around the 7-year line on 3rd and goal when you needed a TD to beat your in-state rival.

That has got to be the dumbest thing in a long while. You have a damn good quarterback and he is the centerpiece of the offense. Why, just why the F are you throwing it backwards to your o-lineman.

This is the opportunity that @VirginiaCavs has been waiting for.
I mean he took Virginia to higher places for sure. Bowl game against Florida. Virginia does not exactly have a superb history

Kind of reminds me of Mike Schildt...took the Cards back to playoff continuity but made an utterly idiotic call in the 9th inning against the Dodgers. Just true head-scratchers.

Back