Thread for all Head Coaching Changes

Assume Miami does lure Cristobal back

Is it time for the Ducks to go back to Chip with an offer? They can do a helluva lot more than UCLA can and with Riley at SC now, it's that time to show dominance in the North

Is it time for the Ducks to go back to Chip with an offer? They can do a helluva lot more than UCLA can and with Riley at SC now, it's that time to show dominance in the North
Not a bad idea.

Kelly wanted out of Oregon so I don’t see him going back.

It would be shocking if Mario doesn’t go back home but if he stays and Miami doesn’t give the job to Kiffin they may as well shut down the program. Bringing Mandy back cannot happen under any circumstances.

Kelly wanted out of Oregon so I don’t see him going back.

It would be shocking if Mario doesn’t go back home but if he stays and Miami doesn’t give the job to Kiffin they may as well shut down the program. Bringing Mandy back cannot happen under any circumstances.
Guess I'm more confident than you that Chip and the fan base can hug it out

Is anyone actually watching games?

Might countdown is on for Suns/Warriors but eyelids might not be on the same page

Been on UTSA game since I got home

Money talks as do facilities and the NIL money he’s getting from Uncle Phil
He's going to get at least 8 million a year from Miami so he's more than ok financially wherever he goes. I would love him to stay in Oregon and Kiffin get hired at Miami but its not going to happen.

I want a defensive-minded head man at OU like Stoopsie was.

Offense is easy to find these days. I want a killer D again.

Stoops 4 title game appearances and 1 Natty.

Lincoln ZERO on Both.

Don't let the door hit you and Grinch on the way out.

Grinch one of the most overrated coordinators I have ever seen.

He must have naked pics of someone to keep landing gigs and be up for the Broyles.

I don't get it.

Brent Venables - come back home, Bruh !!!!!

Lincoln ZERO on Both.

He must have naked pics of someone to keep landing gigs and be up for the Broyles.

I don't get it.

Hasn't Venables said that he doesn't want to be a head coach.

Wasn't bullshitting about kliff and Ms Poland. They are getting cozy right now. Same girl he was flying to last year.

I will personally make her a welcome to AZ package and I haven't opened the oven door in 6 years

Lincoln ZERO on Both.

I don't get it.

Yea what the deal with Grinch? He’s awful

Yea what the deal with Grinch? He’s awful

2019 Broyles award finalist even though OU that year gave up:

31 to Houston
27 vs tex-asss
48 to K State
41 to Iowa State
31 to Baylor

then, after he did Not win the award, we all know the beautiful performance giving up 9 TD's to LSU, a whopping 63 points. even though LSU and Burrow were incredible that season, only N'Western State and Vandy gave up more (66 and 65 respectively) to that Tiger edition.

i simply do not get the fascination with this DC who has been barely above avg at best at Wazzu, Ohio State, and Oklahoma.

Maybe HC's keep him around because he is a trustworthy guy not stabbing them in the back trying to take their jobs when they are not in the room............

That's a pretty cool looking old school room those Notre Dame players are in. I dig it. Has feel like Rudy could've been filmed there or something!

Miami is totally getting jerked around waiting for Mario to make a decision. You would think they are waiting on Saban. Meanwhile Kiffin who is far superior to Cristobal was pleading for the job.

Back