This narrative that Boston fans aren't "classy" is the funniest thing I've seen in my lifetime

I miss having a day of jet skiing on the water, been a few years. Havnt talked to my buddy who lives down at lake since I needed him to come up and fix my ac last year. He sold his jet skies so i shunned him! Lol

I miss having a day of jet skiing on the water, been a few years. Havnt talked to my buddy who lives down at lake since I needed him to come up and fix my ac last year. He sold his jet skies so i shunned him! Lol
We rented Yamahas, day off if one wasn't rented you could take it, just pay for gas. First time I ever went to Party Cove. Lesbians on the pontoon with the stripper pole blew my 20 year old brain. All other trips involved tying up and actual lesbians on your boat but that first time will be a forever memory.

Was always quicker and cheaper to take a wave runner home after work and roll in the next day than actually driving

We rented Yamahas, day off if one wasn't rented you could take it, just pay for gas. First time I ever went to Party Cove. Lesbians on the pontoon with the stripper pole blew my 20 year old brain. All other trips involved tying up and actual lesbians on your boat but that first time will be a forever memory.

Party cove is awesome!

We have been assured that stuff doesn’t happen in Boston (or wherever pats play, i dunno how close they are to Boston?) so you must be mistaken!
Foxborough. Actually pretty far from Boston, well cause none of us around here drive more than 30 minutes.

My first Patriots game was at the original Pats stadium (which right now I can't even recall what it was named), against the Bengals and I wore my Peter Warrick jersey, I was so young maybe 8 or 9. We had front row tickets but damnnnn those metal benches were cold. He scored a touchdown right in front of me but didn't acknowledge me lol.

The new Patriot Place Robert Kraft built is incredible though. Has everything from restaurants to a Trader Joe's, bars everywhere and also your favorite spot Bass Pro Shop

Foxborough. Actually pretty far from Boston, well cause none of us around here drive more than 30 minutes.

My first Patriots game was at the original Pats stadium (which right now I can't even recall what it was named), against the Bengals and I wore my Peter Warrick jersey, I was so young maybe 8 or 9. We had front row tickets but damnnnn those metal benches were cold. He scored a touchdown right in front of me but didn't acknowledge me lol.

The new Patriot Place Robert Kraft built is incredible though. Has everything from restaurants to a Trader Joe's, bars everywhere and also your favorite spot Bass Pro Shop

I know they play in foxbourgh! Just didn’t know proximity to Boston. 30-40 min aint that far! lol. I’m not a huge fan of these new places with all the shit inside, isn’t it supposed to be about the game not a freaking shopping trip??

Reactions: KJ
I know they play in foxbourgh! Just didn’t know proximity to Boston. 30-40 min aint that far! lol. I’m not a huge fan of these new places with all the shit inside, isn’t it supposed to be about the game not a freaking shopping trip??
Think this is why pro sports has topped off as an investment. We all used to love the week of a game...now we try to find it online at kickoff.

The actual game has become a tool for other ventures to owners, they are selling the experience, not the game

Think this is why pro sports has topped off as an investment. We all used to love the week of a game...now we try to find it online at kickoff.

The actual game has become a tool for other ventures to owners, they are selling the experience, not the game
Kraft does not need money lol. It's actually a sick shopping center outside the stadium. Plus has a huge movie theatre with the recliner seats, I'm just surprised he didn't spring for an IMAX

unnamed.jpg

Kraft does not need money lol. It's actually a sick shopping center outside the stadium. Plus has a huge movie theatre with the recliner seats, I'm just surprised he didn't spring for an IMAX
So it reiterates the point, it's about the experience, not the game

None of these people need money, it's astute marketing. No owner needs money in any sport. They are marketing to the concept that most fans need another reason or two to actually go to games.

So it reiterates the point, it's about the experience, not the game

None of these people need money, it's astute marketing. No owner needs money in any sport. They are marketing to the concept that most fans need another reason or two to actually go to games.
I don't really think he's making money off of it, all the places are open 7 days a week. Hell, my mom doesn't know anything about football or watch it but she likes going when she visits. Plus you can buy 2 buck chuck at the Trader Joe's there.

Also, not a huge fishing guy but that Bass Pro Shops is enormous. And I've also had some great meals at the restaurants there. Specifically Davios and RIP due to COVID this flatbread pizza place that name escapes me but closed down due to it

I don't really think he's making money off of it, all the places are open 7 days a week. Hell, my mom doesn't know anything about football or watch it but she likes going when she visits. Plus you can buy 2 buck chuck at the Trader Joe's there.

Also, not a huge fishing guy but that Bass Pro Shops is enormous. And I've also had some great meals at the restaurants there. Specifically Davios and RIP due to COVID this flatbread pizza place that name escapes me but closed down due to it
Always thot Bob and Timmy’s on the Hill was solid

Always thot Bob and Timmy’s on the Hill was solid
Was more of a Pizza Gourmet guy before both closed down.

We got Al Forno still at least. And on Thayer there's Flatbread Pizza Company which is decent, but expect a lot of women with unshaved armpits in there

Was more of a Pizza Gourmet guy before both closed down.

We got Al Forno still at least. And on Thayer there's Flatbread Pizza Company which is decent, but expect a lot of women with unshaved armpits in there
Thayer is the most pathetic “college strip” in America

Love Al Forno, always made beautiful love with my date if I took her to Al Forno

Hot club after

I think the best thing that's come from this thread is it's time to get back into the fishing game

Interpret it how you'd like

Thayer is the most pathetic “college strip” in America

Love Al Forno, always made beautiful love with my date if I took her to Al Forno

Hot club after

That's how you do it. Was dying laughing when I brought a girl back from Hot Club and my old roommate saw her leaving in the morning and when I told him I met her at Hot Club he said "wtf, I smashed her in her car after we left Hot Club like 6 months back"

Gotta love Providence

That's how you do it. Was dying laughing when I brought a girl back from Hot Club and my old roommate saw her leaving in the morning and when I told him I met her at Hot Club he said "wtf, I smashed her in her car after we left Hot Club like 6 months back"

Gotta love Providence
When I “dated” the dancer from Fantasies for 3 weeks and then she absolutely disappeared off the map. I have theories.

Anyway, we went to the Hot Club on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the summer and no less than 4 guys recognized her from Fantasies and 2 of them she knew well and told me what they were into, hilarious.

When I “dated” the dancer from Fantasies for 3 weeks and then she absolutely disappeared off the map. I have theories.

Anyway, we went to the Hot Club on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the summer and no less than 4 guys recognized her from Fantasies and 2 of them she knew well and told me what they were into, hilarious.
Dating dancers takes a special touch that most turn into bankruptcy and/or prison time

Dating dancers takes a special touch that most turn into bankruptcy and/or prison time

I swear the places on missouri side are more dating sites than strip club, all the ho’s looking for some sucker to take them up out of there and raise their kids!

I swear the places on missouri side are more dating sites than strip club, all the ho’s looking for some sucker to take them up out of there and raise their kids!
I'm beneficiary on two accounts for one I met in Vegas in 2010 and ended up living with for a bit. Haven't seen her since but she trusts me with her funds lol

Not the typical "dancer"

Goal going to the Spearmint Rhino on a Thursday of March Madness wasn't to manage retirement funds but here we are

I'm beneficiary on two accounts for one I met in Vegas in 2010 and ended up living with for a bit. Haven't seen her since but she trusts me with her funds lol

Not the typical "dancer"

I’m sure you been to the east side ones as everyone who been to stl has, you ever been to these little grimy places on missouri side where they gotta keep clothes on? They not your typical dancers either, as in they are rarely hot, rarely can dance, rarely have all their teeth, and looking for a man. Only time I end up in one those places cause one my idiot friends talks me into, I try to just play pool or something and I swear these broads are no different than hobo’s begging on the street coming up to ya w hand out thinking I owe them a tip when I clearly didn’t even watch them “dance”!!

I’m sure you been to the east side ones as everyone who been to stl has, you ever been to these little grimy places on missouri side where they gotta keep clothes on? They not your typical dancers either, as in they are rarely hot, rarely can dance, rarely have all their teeth, and looking for a man. Only time I end up in one those places cause one my idiot friends talks me into, I try to just play pool or something and I swear these broads are no different than hobo’s begging on the street coming up to ya w hand out thinking I owe them a tip when I clearly didn’t even watch them “dance”!!
Lol no, I'm not a strip club guy. That Rhino trip was 3 buds from different allies on a night where we said fuck it. Was us several grand so had some fun in VIP then conscience set in when she asked if I wanted a lez show. I said no. Long story...she ends up in our room and there was someone there who would be a headline if shit hit the fan, so he stayed quiet and we did the blow. A lot of it. Her: dark times, me: dark times....spent the better part of 6 months with her in LV that year. She told her mom and fam she was going every other week to bartend because the money was good. Did the Rhino thing a few times til she weened off the high of making 3k/night and now here we are. Proud to say 12 years later we are still in touch and she even talks to my mother.

Not something you really sign up for on a quick Vegas run but wouldn't trade it for the world

Yea man I’m watching Donnie Wahlburg on Very Scary people and he brushes up his accent
Of all people to criticize the Wahlberg family should be low on the list. They don't need to at all, pretty raw imo without the bullshit.

Why would any of them care at this point? Probably the easiest read on the planet.

Back in corporate days my boss was very Boston and zero accent, daughter of a CEO. Her husband was inner city and a deadbeat writer, had that wicked pissah thing and was always told the accent came from inner city folk, not like they knew they had one. She was outskirts and sounded like she was from Ohio.

I get the sarcasm but stop. Nobody is racist out here
Umm, been to northern NH or Maine lately? Plenty a redneck in some of these parts. Not saying they are hosting Klan rallies but I could see where certain people would be uncomfortable in certain areas around here. I mean my wife & I were verbally accosted for being white by some POS in Vegas but I don't deem that area racist, just one asshole who hates whitey.

But to your point, classless fans are in the eye of the beholder. Any NY crowd chanting anything is deemed annoying & classless by me. Due to past success & the general hatred from NY fans, Boston is likely the most disliked sports region in the nation. I get it.

Umm, been to northern NH or Maine lately? Plenty a redneck in some of these parts. Not saying they are hosting Klan rallies but I could see where certain people would be uncomfortable in certain areas around here. I mean my wife & I were verbally accosted for being white by some POS in Vegas but I don't deem that area racist, just one asshole who hates whitey.

But to your point, classless fans are in the eye of the beholder. Any NY crowd chanting anything is deemed annoying & classless by me. Due to past success & the general hatred from NY fans, Boston is likely the most disliked sports region in the nation. I get it.

They just so damn unlikeable! Not like I want to dislike anyone but on the other hand groups of ppl are mostly awful! Dunno they any more so in Massachusetts than other places? They just happen to be In finals and have plenty of teams winning a lot so it puts them in the spotlight! Should be happy, nobody knows or cares if fans in other places are classless cause we don’t see them that often!

They just so damn unlikeable! Not like I want to dislike anyone but on the other hand groups of ppl are mostly awful! Dunno they any more so in Massachusetts than other places? They just happen to be In finals and have plenty of teams winning a lot so it puts them in the spotlight! Should be happy, nobody knows or cares if fans in other places are classless cause we don’t see them that often!
There's a longer history with Boston and racism than anywhere else. It really isn't debatable. Love the family stories from growing up there, think they finally moved to Iowa when mom was 4. This wasn't some fabricated thing, it was a terrible city to be in if you're black.

Ok so I saw some Falls River show in Vice. These motherfuckers sound like the Boston movies OD
I'm not one for physical penalties but the Bama fan that teabagged the LSU fan should be castrated

Worse than murder

I can’t find a vid. Just stories bout it. So dude was passed out at bar and got bare nuts slapped on his head?
Yeah no video but that's life behind bars for me

Fucking loser, imagine if the dude woke up with the herp

Hope that dude's life is ruined

That's not some random bad choice, that's a guy that is a Menace II

Yeah no video but that's life behind bars for me

Fucking loser, imagine if the dude woke up with the herp

Is that basically the jist of it, guy passes out at bar and someone plants bare balls on his forehead?

Is that basically the jist of it, guy passes out at bar and someone plants bare balls on his forehead?
Yeah but it isn't high school and if someone claims it's a college prank, we did those all the time and no motherfucker would ever do that unless he's a Sociopath. By definition, someone who will harm others down the road.

Yeah but it isn't high school and if someone claims it's a college prank, we did those all the time and no motherfucker would ever do that unless he's a Sociopath. By definition, someone who will harm others down the road.

Oh I wasn’t dismissing it at all, just making sure I understood what happened. All I can say is Mfer would wish he went to jail cause if I caught him before police someone would have to stop me from beating the life out that clown!!

Messing with ppl in any way while they sleep never been cool with me and that goes above and beyond acceptable! I remember one time I was at some little party/get together and wasn’t really close with anyone I can recall, ended up passing out and I woke up with lipstick and some makeup on me, I woke up a person I knew and asked who, it was bitch who lived there and someone else, I poured everything I could find out of fridge onto there bed, knocked some things over and broke few things on my way out! They lucky that all that happened, I felt violated and rage!! I got a call bout how it messed their crap up and I said come on over and we can “talk” bout! Never talked to those ppl again, lol

Of course they tried saying wasn’t them and my response was I don’t care you let it happen . If I have ppl over and someone falls asleep I’m not letting anyone fuck with them.

Just thinking bout made all that rage and anger come back!! Lol
Man I took a 30 minute crash but you know I agree

Anyone who tries to fuck with the fucked up gets pulverized gets destroyed. Has to be the most worthless person at the party, getting sent isn't enough. They're fucked for a long time.

Man I took a 30 minute crash but you know I agree

Anyone who tries to fuck with the fucked up gets pulverized gets destroyed. Has to be the most worthless person at the party, getting sent isn't enough. They're fucked for a long time.

I really don’t see the comedy or appeal of doing Shit to someone who asleep? It fuckin ignorant messing w someone when they most vulnerable. anyone could do the shit to you and ya wouldn’t like it, why do it to someone else? It basically rape, you violating someone when they can’t defend themselves. For most part ppl don’t fall asleep unless they around ppl they trust so you totally violating that also. Or cause they trashed which isn’t any better a reason to do it.

Back