This narrative that Boston fans aren't "classy" is the funniest thing I've seen in my lifetime

Klay and Kerr are soft as fuck for complaining about it

Didn’t see Kerr speak on it but Klay was specifically asked about it, he wasn’t complaining as much as just answering the question. What’s he supposed to do, give some lame canned response? He was honest, and was just answering a question.

Unless there was more where he just volunteered info and was complaining, he didn’t seem to be complaining at all in that clip.

Boston is clearly known as a racist town. How that’s even disputable is hilarious. I thought they wore it as a badge of honor, essentially proud of it.

Mark Wahlberg even got in on the racism when he was a young buck, he even confirmed it all didn’t he?

Boston is clearly known as a racist town. How that’s even disputable is hilarious. I thought they wore it as a badge of honor, essentially proud of it.

Mark Wahlberg even got in on the racism when he was a young buck, he even confirmed it all didn’t he?
He blinded an Indian (dot) guy

He beat the shit out of a Vietnamese dude but idk if that was cause of racism

We are not racist out here. Just don't put up with bullshit no matter the color of your skin.

Southies could be a slightly different story though I'll admit, lol.

But how did this thread get to this point? I only pointed out how soft the Warriors are to start

But how did this thread get to this point? I only pointed out how soft the Warriors are to start

Lol, if you did that this thread wouldn’t have gotten to this point. Your claim was Boston fans are actually classy and everyone’s eyes need to be checked because they’re wrong.

Lol, if you did that this thread wouldn’t have gotten to this point. Your claim was Boston fans are actually classy and everyone’s eyes need to be checked because they’re wrong.
I legit never said we're classy, I just thought it was hilarious the way the Warriors acted afterwards when they have the worst player in terms of class (Dray) on their team.

This is a gambling forum first and foremost so get used to it,

Tomorrow night, get ready

I legit never said we're classy, I just thought it was hilarious the way the Warriors acted afterwards when they have the worst player in terms of class (Dray) on their team.

This is a gambling forum first and foremost so get used to it,

Tomorrow night, get ready

Hahaha. Dude, when you say “the narrative that Boston fans aren’t classy is the funniest thing” you’re literally making the claim that they are classy. This isn’t even a good troll job.

Why should we believe Curt?

We have MULTIPLE examples of athletes getting racist remarks made to them in Boston arenas and stadiums.

Is what it is ... Very unfortunate...
I promise you, nobody would allow that at Fenway. I promise

But I looked at the Mark Wahlberg stuff @jedi ninja and you're right, he was 16 (not that it makes up for it). Been awhile since I had read about it. But again doesn't shock me for a kid from Southie

But I looked at the Mark Wahlberg stuff @jedi ninja and you're right, he was 16 (not that it makes up for it). Been awhile since I had read about it. But again doesn't shock me for a kid from Southie
You promise?

I remember a promise about +180 in game 2 being ridiculous as well.

34 people kicked out that night... You are right... They didn't allow it...

34 people kicked out that night... You are right... They didn't allow it...
Nobody got charged with anything cause everyone around said nobody said shit to Jones. He wanted attention, end of story. But sure it's ok just call all of New England racist. That's almost worse

I love the energy Boston fans bring to the game," #NBA Commissioner Adam Silver says in response to the Garden crowd screaming F-- You Draymond [Green]. “I want fans to enjoy themselves, of course from the league office you want to see it done with respect, but I get it."

How so? I always liked him
Not the best article but he's had many issues with white players over the years.

Why defend other fans? You might not be a jerkoff but there plenty of evidence there a bunch of them.

Acting like there not a bunch of shitbag Boston fans just makes you seem suspect for real. Just admit they suck!

Last edited:
Bunch of blues fans were saying all kinds of racist shit to the sand person who hurt Bennington: I’m not gonna start a thread saying they not racist, hell if I know but they def were calling him some racist shit! Lol, just like most large groups of ppl fans as a whole are fuckinv awful. Some worse than others (Boston).

Bunch of blues fans were saying all kinds of racist shit to the sand person who hurt Bennington: I’m not gonna start a thread saying they not racist, hell if I know but they def were calling him some racist shit! Lol, just like most large groups of ppl fans as a whole are fuckinv awful. Some worse than others (Boston).
Sand person hahahahaha

That a new edit?

I have no doubt there some racist Ass blues and cardinal fans cause I see the commercials for the German’s running for governor in Illinios and im
Sure they appealing to the section of farmer ass Illinios where there prob blues and cardinals fans. Why deny it??

• Love
Reactions: KJ
The Canadian guy? That's pretty bad.

The Canadian guy? That's pretty bad.

He don’t sound Canadian, Nazem Kadri.. I dunno what he is or anything bout him, just heard he was getting all kinds of hate and death threats after he took Bennington out. Clearly we have some unhinged racist ass fans, lol. It not gonna offend me cause it true, it ain’t me. I ain’t gonna lie or stick up for them either, they some no life having shitbags to act like that cause “their” goalie got hurt, I mean it sucked cause it ruined their chances but I’m not mad at dude for being brown or whatever or for hurting him, not my problem and probably a accident. Lol

He don’t sound Canadian, Nazem Kadri.. I dunno what he is or anything bout him, just heard he was getting all kinds of hate and death threats after he took Bennington out. Clearly we have some unhinged racist ass fans, lol. It not gonna offend me cause it true, it ain’t me. I ain’t gonna lie or stick up for them either, they some no life having shitbags to act like that cause “their” goalie got hurt, I mean it sucked cause it ruined their chances but I’m not mad at dude for being brown or whatever or for hurting him, not my problem and probably a accident. Lol
Born Canada, grew up in Canada. Obviously it's the name, grandparents from Lebanon (not Lebanon, MO, actually dated a chick from there in college)

Back