This narrative that Boston fans aren't "classy" is the funniest thing I've seen in my lifetime

Not my take I heard it the other day

But it sneaky went under the radar with the 2 years you guys tanked plus covid

Dubs went from a top 3 atmosphere in oakland to a bottom 5 at chase

Yeah I could respect the brand in oak town. Now it’s cocky and arrogant. Curry has taken to it!

Yeah I could respect the brand in oak town. Now it’s cocky and arrogant. Curry has taken to it!
Lol it's all the same

No one in the East Bay was affording tickets to a good Warriors team, it was all SF

Atmosphere changed because the team sucked. It's the same people ffs

to be fair, although they seem committed to close the gap, boston is still trailing in the racism race to places like georgia and louisiana...but i think they claim the trophy for most racist "blue" area.

Luckily not many nba teams in those areas, don’t think the racist hicks make it to many hawks games, lol.

Why don‘t you just call teams by their real names? You‘re not being clever doing otherwise

Damn. That must bother you?? My only problem is sometimes guys use names for them im not familiar with and can’t figure out who the hell being talked bout, lol. Those 2 were easy enough.

”I tell people I think we fully manifested his return to Boston because we all wanted it so badly. We kind of put that out there,” Anna said. “Al has alluded to that, as well. He always was homesick for Boston when he was in Philly and when he was in Oklahoma. Somehow, the stars aligned, and we got back here, and it just worked out perfectly.”

”We as a family were rejoicing because that was the best decision he made, coming back to the Celtics,” said Tito, who spent three seasons in the NBA. “We know that we love the people in the Boston area; we love everything about Boston. The way they receive him makes us even happier. So for him coming back to Boston, everybody in the family (was) excited and happy.”

”We stayed Celtics fans when he was in Philly and when he was in OKC. We couldn’t let go,” Maria said. “They showed us so much love, and that wasn’t something we were ready to let go of, so we just never did. And we’re back!”

”Philly fans hated us there,” Anna added. “They hated us for [staying Celtics fans].”

”We continued to root for Boston, because they’re not dickheads,” said Josh.

Yeah @B.A.R. we're just all racists

“Someone likes us better than Philly or okc” isn’t really saying much! I didn’t even recall he played in okc, wasn’t memorable enough to get much love! We all know Philly fans suck, I dunno if they racist or not, they def assholes tho! Don’t they throw batteries and boo Santa? Lol

My friend got laid out by a sucker punch in Philly after a Stanley cup finals game because he was wearing a Hawks jersey. I wasn’t there for it.

Back when I was 13-14-15ish seemed like blues/Blackhawks met in playoffs every year. Shit was crazy back at old barn, fights break out everywhere, one the years Blackhawks swept blues and when we were walking outside around stadium there was some hawks fans in front of us, this jerkoff in blues jersey runs by turns around and blast some chick in Blackhawks jersey square in the nose! Shit was crazy!! He didn’t make it 5-10 feet before he got tackled and was getting shit kicked out of him by police, lol. I couldn’t believe some retard “cared” so much he just running around punching Blackhawk fans, chicks no less.

I could see if the TD Garden was full of 75yr olds but its 2022 ..games are late, a lot of partying involved and its the mf finals? No half ass fans in mass i know? We all gutta work in the morning but tonight starts the weekend good luck ive been told u guys the home cooking advantage..loud as fuxk in there!!if Bradley Beal signs we have another big 3..lfg!!

We used to sit up in nose bleeds and start all kinds of shit, no sucker punching chicks or anything but we were young enough we could start shit and not really take the brunt of any the fights. Lol. Shit changed drastically when they moved into the new building, Tons more ushers who all uptight bout even giving ppl shit plus they priced out lot the Hoosier element! Lol

I could see if the TD Garden was full of 75yr olds but its 2022 ..games are late, a lot of partying involved and its the mf finals? No half ass fans in mass i know? We all gutta work in the morning but tonight starts the weekend good luck ive been told u guys the home cooking advantage..loud as fuxk in there!!if Bradley Beal signs we have another big 3..lfg!!

Home court hasn’t meant a whole lot in any Boston series has it? My only hesitancy with playing dubs is I dunno how hurt Steph is?

Who is guarding Brown and Tatum at home....let curry drop 35? Who cares..nobody stopping these dude going to the rack...if starts raining threes icing on the cake...

Who is guarding Brown and Tatum at home....let curry drop 35? Who cares..nobody stopping these dude going to the rack...if starts raining threes icing on the cake...

And yet they continually lose games after they have series lead. Mostly by big margins!

Ok..listen how long has our starting five been playing together vs warriors...been 4 yrs golden state is not the same golden state...marcus smart and playoff AL? I just dont see it even going 7

Ok..listen how long has our starting five been playing together vs warriors...been 4 yrs golden state is not the same golden state...marcus smart and playoff AL? I just dont see it even going 7

They have done same shit every series not counting nets which I don’t. On one hand you tell me how dominate they are, when I point out their issues you tell me they need experience. Can’t have it both ways, maybe it the inexperience why they play like ass or relax after they get a lead in series, maybe it something else, doesn’t much matter to me why, just matters that what been happening for 3 straight series now.

had they lost gm 3 I would def be on them again tonight but now they back up so imo dubs w the plus money the way to go. If Boston wins more power to them, unless Steph looks really hurt tonight I’ll prob play dubs as a 2 game chase if necessary. I don’t think it will be but I’ll pay to see C’s close these guys out in 5, I don’t believe it. I think they talented enough to but I don’t think they have the mental fortitude. I lean Boston for series but I think 6 games the absolute minimum unless Steph really hurt.

Not my take I heard it the other day

But it sneaky went under the radar with the 2 years you guys tanked plus covid

Dubs went from a top 3 atmosphere in oakland to a bottom 5 at chase
it always was a weak atmosphere all the way up until 10 years ago, then probably the best in the league for the 5 final years in oakland. now it's a bunch of pseudo-basketball fans. it used to be a grittier crowd that scraped together cash to get shitty seats and took the train in from college who expected to lose, but just wanted to see some exciting play. when they became a winner it was like the fans felt they won the lottery, so their energy went through the roof and stayed there. i do think they should have moved from where they were because the grounds were unkept and surrounding area was seedy...but sf financial district wasn't where to go.

”I tell people I think we fully manifested his return to Boston because we all wanted it so badly. We kind of put that out there,” Anna said. “Al has alluded to that, as well. He always was homesick for Boston when he was in Philly and when he was in Oklahoma. Somehow, the stars aligned, and we got back here, and it just worked out perfectly.”

”We as a family were rejoicing because that was the best decision he made, coming back to the Celtics,” said Tito, who spent three seasons in the NBA. “We know that we love the people in the Boston area; we love everything about Boston. The way they receive him makes us even happier. So for him coming back to Boston, everybody in the family (was) excited and happy.”

”We stayed Celtics fans when he was in Philly and when he was in OKC. We couldn’t let go,” Maria said. “They showed us so much love, and that wasn’t something we were ready to let go of, so we just never did. And we’re back!”

”Philly fans hated us there,” Anna added. “They hated us for [staying Celtics fans].”

”We continued to root for Boston, because they’re not dickheads,” said Josh.

Yeah @B.A.R. we're just all racists
I didn't call you a racist.

I don't even associate you with Boston fans. You're Rhode Island.

Boston has an unfortunate history. This is no secret.

Reactions: KJ
Bro…. The difference between football Saturday and football Sunday at that place BLEW my mind

The crowd on Sunday couldn’t spell college if asked.
Yeah, other than the guy who was grabbing losing tickets both days, big time difference.

it always was a weak atmosphere all the way up until 10 years ago, then probably the best in the league for the 5 final years in oakland. now it's a bunch of pseudo-basketball fans. it used to be a grittier crowd that scraped together cash to get shitty seats and took the train in from college who expected to lose, but just wanted to see some exciting play. when they became a winner it was like the fans felt they won the lottery, so their energy went through the roof and stayed there. i do think they should have moved from where they were because the grounds were unkept and surrounding area was seedy...but sf financial district wasn't where to go.
Happens with many new, expensive arenas.

I'll go back 33-34 years ago. The Pistons move from the big ass Silverdome to The Palace. The Palace was the first NBA arena of it's kind. The building was also totally funded by the owner... So... Lots of suites, corporate peeps etc in there. Despite being a more intimate setting, the base was different than cheap ole Dome Tix (or the times they played at JLA).

The next significant venue change that showed this was the Bulls moving from the Stadium to the UC. Yes, they won 3 ships in that stadiums first 5 years but it simply wasn't the same as that old barn.

Happens with many new, expensive arenas.

I'll go back 33-34 years ago. The Pistons move from the big ass Silverdome to The Palace. The Palace was the first NBA arena of it's kind. The building was also totally funded by the owner... So... Lots of suites, corporate peeps etc in there. Despite being a more intimate setting, the base was different than cheap ole Dome Tix (or the times they played at JLA).

The next significant venue change that showed this was the Bulls moving from the Stadium to the UC. Yes, they won 3 ships in that stadiums first 5 years but it simply wasn't the same as that old barn.

You know the bulls brass took advantage of Jordan to price out the passionate folks!

Only place I saw it 1st hand was blues arena. The old barn was crazy, not only did the new place kinda price out some the crazy they also put ushers/police types all over to make sure the richy assholes paying stupid prices didht have to be exposed to any rowdiness! At 1st I thought it was lame, but then I started getting crazy good buffets and food/drinks being brought to me and it kinda swayed my opinion (I’m a total sell out!), nothin pacifies me more than good food being shoved In front of me! Lol.

You know the bulls brass took advantage of Jordan to price out the passionate folks!

Only place I saw it 1st hand was blues arena. The old barn was crazy, not only did the new place kinda price out some the crazy they also put ushers/police types all over to make sure the richy assholes paying stupid prices didht have to be exposed to any rowdiness! At 1st I thought it was lame, but then I started getting crazy good buffets and food/drinks being brought to me and it kinda swayed my opinion (I’m a total sell out!), nothin pacifies me more than good food being shoved In front of me! Lol.
Never went to a Blues game but went for a concert at the old place. Freshman in college. Completely R&B. Mary J, Salt n Peppa, Silk, Shai, someone else. Drank St Ides.

Never went to a Blues game but went for a concert at the old place. Freshman in college. Completely R&B. Mary J, Salt n Peppa, Silk, Shai, someone else. Drank St Ides.

Love me some Mary J! I could do that concert. Didn’t mind me some salt n peppa back in day, they make me wanna shoop! Lol

Love me some Mary J! I could do that concert. Didn’t mind me some salt n peppa back in day, they make me wanna shoop! Lol
Had to look it up ffs

SWV was there, very good...and BBD! Can't believe I forgot them!

Outdoor theatre in STL went one Summer and saw Boyz II, TLC, Montell but saw that show at least 3 times. Cool thing with the StL concert considering it was a flop date for both me and my buddy was TLC singing Waterfalls and a storm actually broke out. God we were young.

Had to look it up ffs

SWV was there, very good...and BBD! Can't believe I forgot them!

Outdoor theatre in STL went one Summer and saw Boyz II, TLC, Montell but saw that show at least 3 times. Cool thing with the StL concert considering it was a flop date for both me and my buddy was TLC singing Waterfalls and a storm actually broke out. God we were young.

Lol. I don’t even know what they call that place anymore, pretty sure it was riverport amphitheater back then. I never been to R&B concert. Few rap and bunch of old school alternative hard rock stuff. Most the rap was at smaller places than that, I did see Cyprus hill at riverport, they were really good!! forget who was with them I was fucjed up, ate like 8 grams of shrooms by end of night! Lol. I prefer rap but honestly it mostly is ass live! Hard to argue with the ppl who hate it when you see live it tough to call them musicians! Lol.

Lol. I don’t even know what they call that place anymore, pretty sure it was riverport amphitheater back then. I never been to R&B concert. Few rap and bunch of old school alternative hard rock stuff. Most the rap was at smaller places than that, I did see Cyprus hill at riverport, they were really good!! forget who was with them I was fucjed up, ate like 8 grams of shrooms by end of night! Lol. I prefer rap but honestly it mostly is ass live! Hard to argue with the ppl who hate it when you see live it tough to call them musicians! Lol.
Yeah Riverport. Insanely fucked up and a bunch of other fucked up people?

Called a safe zone I think these days

I saw white zombie and pantera at riverport, I got a big ol gash on my head at that one, don’t even know wtf I got hit with! Prob coulda used like 20 stitches but i superglued that shit!! Lol. I used to love the mosh pit shit when I was young!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Can’t help but think how stupid that was when I look back, lol. Guess it was just as good a way to blow off steam as any, I preferred the ones where you didn’t have ignorant Mfers hitting ya with shit and throwing elbows tho! Always gotta be assholes tho. Sticking to theme of thread I’m sure there were no racist there! Nothing but class at the white zombie concert!

I saw white zombie and pantera at riverport, I got a big ol gash on my head at that one, don’t even know wtf I got hit with! Prob coulda used like 20 stitches but i superglued that shit!! Lol. I used to love the mosh pit shit when I was young!
Drive home was fucking awful for us. Worked at the Lake that Summer. Stayed in StL for the night and neither of us got laid. Drive home the next day was miserable and in retrospect we clearly played it wrong. Complete silence. Should have gone the other direction. Curious what that gal is up to these days, she's from a Northeastern wealth type family, they had 4 houses on a peninsula at the Lake, smoke show and won a national handball championship at Southwest MO St. Think the football stadium at Central is named after her grandparents lol.

Nonetheless, it was a shitty day. Put at least two weeks into that relationship.

Drive home was fucking awful for us. Worked at the Lake that Summer. Stayed in StL for the night and neither of us got laid. Drive home the next day was miserable and in retrospect we clearly played it wrong. Complete silence. Should have gone the other direction. Curious what that gal is up to these days, she's from a Northeastern wealth type family, they had 4 houses on a peninsula at the Lake, smoke show and won a national handball championship at Southwest MO St. Think the football stadium at Central is named after her grandparents lol.

Nonetheless, it was a shitty day. Put at least two weeks into that relationship.

By lake you mean ozarks? That is a long freaking drive day after a concert!

Can’t help but think how stupid that was when I look back, lol. Guess it was just as good a way to blow off steam as any, I preferred the ones where you didn’t have ignorant Mfers hitting ya with shit and throwing elbows tho! Always gotta be assholes tho. Sticking to theme of thread I’m sure there were no racist there! Nothing but class at the white zombie concert!
And back on topic. Everyone can talk, I love it. Never thrown a punch. Only one I've ever been hit with was pillowy soft by a Pats fan that was talking shit all game and when they kicked a game winner, he thought it was kosher to go down the bar and throw one on the way out. Fucking pussy. But #classy.

Driving home from lake after long weeekend is never fun, at least going from stl back to lake has advantages, like you at the lake at end of drive!

And back on topic. Everyone can talk, I love it. Never thrown a punch. Only one I've ever been hit with was pillowy soft by a Pats fan that was talking shit all game and when they kicked a game winner, he thought it was kosher to go down the bar and throw one on the way out. Fucking pussy. But #classy.

We have been assured that stuff doesn’t happen in Boston (or wherever pats play, i dunno how close they are to Boston?) so you must be mistaken!

Driving home from lake after long weeekend is never fun, at least going from stl back to lake has advantages, like you at the lake at end of drive!
Worked at Millstone and it was basically a party by day and a bigger party by night

Had never driven a boat before and it escalated quickly, went from learning to park a 19 footer (hammered) to firing up a SleekCraft in a couple weeks. We rented Marriahs so had to learn them quickly. They had separate throttle and gear handles, terrible idea lol. Was much less a driver when sober that's for sure.

Worked at Millstone and it was basically a party by day and a bigger party by night

Had never driven a boat before and it escalated quickly, went from learning to park a 19 footer (hammered) to firing up a SleekCraft in a couple weeks. We rented Marriahs so had to learn them quickly. They had separate throttle and gear handles, terrible idea lol. Was much less a driver when sober that's for sure.

Lol. I love boats, love jet skies more but they all fun!

Back