The Open -- In-game

Was bullshit they couldn't even cover Harman's birdie on 18 other than the little blurb next to the ad

An American to get to -4 yet there's zero chance they're missing a Rory or Rahm shot

Was bullshit they couldn't even cover Harman's birdie on 18 other than the little blurb next to the ad

An American to get to -4 yet there's zero chance they're missing a Rory or Rahm shot

Homa didn't even exist until 20 mins ago...

Is what it is unfortunately. 99% of people couldn’t give two shits about watching Harman, compared to the others, regardless of the situation :)

That's the one good thing about having DTV still...

You get the 4 channels.

Also, peacock is now a must. You'll need it for big ten football as is.

Seen a few talking about it on Twitter but real chance hes not on ryder cup team at this point

Ryder Cup? He’s got no shot there outside of a Captain’s pick. He’s currently 13th and only the top 6 get auto bids. Maybe 7 this year depending on what happens with Koepka I guess.

There’s a real shot he’s not in the Tour Championship at East Lake. He’s on the outside (of the top 70) looking in right now and is only going to go down after this Open.

Ryder Cup? He’s got no shot there outside of a Captain’s pick. He’s currently 13th and only the top 6 get auto bids. Maybe 7 this year depending on what happens with Koepka I guess.

There’s a real shot he’s not in the Tour Championship at East Lake. He’s on the outside (of the top 70) looking in right now and is only going to go down after this Open.

He got married last year? Kids? Something is very off with his game.

He got married last year? Kids? Something is very off with his game.

He made a major swing change/overhaul, but he also decided to go gluten and dairy free after a “health scare” towards the end of the 2022 season. I’m not sure if the diet has more to do with it than the swing change, but “gluten free” is just another made up thing that seems to be reserved for people who need attention.

He made a major swing change/overhaul, but he also decided to go gluten and dairy free after a “health scare” towards the end of the 2022 season. I’m not sure if the diet has more to do with it than the swing change, but “gluten free” is just another made up thing that seems to be reserved for people who need attention.

I do lean your way on 50% of the gluten feeling (this would be a great GD thread). There are cases (not just celiacs) but autoimmunes such as hashimotos where adhering to it as much as possible is a good thing.

We look over the years at...

Bulking up
Swing changes
Diets

Etc.

We've seen major talents go the wrong way many a time.

I do lean your way on 50% of the gluten feeling (this would be a great GD thread). There are cases (not just celiacs) but autoimmunes such as hashimotos where adhering to it as much as possible is a good thing.

I’m not saying it may not be a thing for like 1-5% of the population, but it’s seriously just a craze/phase now and the usual suspects are the ones who seem to be jumping on the bandwagon. It seems as if 20-25% of people (or more) are, all of a sudden in the last few years “gluten intolerant.” It’s eerily similar to the trans issue to be honest. People are easily brainwashed and misled.

Sorry we don’t need to do this here and it would be a great GD thread, just wanted to follow up.

I’m not saying it may not be a thing for like 1-5% of the population, but it’s seriously just a craze/phase now and the usual suspects are the ones who seem to be jumping on the bandwagon. It seems as if 20-25% of people (or more) are, all of a sudden in the last few years “gluten intolerant.” It’s eerily similar to the trans issue to be honest. People are easily brainwashed and misled.

Sorry we don’t need to do this here and it would be a great GD thread, just wanted to follow up.

Seems to be different for everyone. Joker’s diet change led him to 20 grand slams. But eating organic and healthy would be better for most. I would think personal changes could be the culprit. Not eating bread shouldn’t have an adverse reaction on anyone.

Seems to be different for everyone. Joker’s diet change led him to 20 grand slams. But eating organic and healthy would be better for most. I would think personal changes could be the culprit. Not eating bread shouldn’t have an adverse reaction on anyone.
This still a golf thread?

Early round guys tomorrow should thrive if the weather does what they're calling for, big if obviously but the wind looks pretty bad regardless as the day goes on

Early round guys tomorrow should thrive if the weather does what they're calling for, big if obviously but the wind looks pretty bad regardless as the day goes on
What are they saying for weather? Thought I heard (translated) weather is better for the late guys. Appreciate any insight as I’m in search for a W

What are they saying for weather? Thought I heard (translated) weather is better for the late guys. Appreciate any insight as I’m in search for a W
It's too early really, guess maybe the rain could be worse in the morning and the wind gets worse in the afternoon. So fickle, then you get into what is worse, rain and less wind or just dry and more wind? Think I'd prefer the former.

Thx BAR, that’s what I saw and translated it as rain and wind is worse than wind, for the later guys. Maybe not..

Thx BAR, that’s what I saw and translated it as rain and wind is worse than wind, for the later guys. Maybe not..
With that forecast, I'm in the camp there is no advantage on the draw.

In 2014, 7 of the top 8 at weeks end were on the same side of the draw.

That's the one good thing about having DTV still...

You get the 4 channels.

Also, peacock is now a must. You'll need it for big ten football as is.
Few things:

I’ve been forced to peacock for Tour de France. I finally had to crack. Didn’t know that about B10. Wow.

USA coverage is awful. That’s the other thing I wanted to contribute.

Few things:

I’ve been forced to peacock for Tour de France. I finally had to crack. Didn’t know that about B10. Wow.

USA coverage is awful. That’s the other thing I wanted to contribute.
Forgot you are a Tour guy.

The FIL is as well. He's been pissed about this too.

You guys do realize USA/NBC/Golf Channel are all owned and covered by the same people right?

I know absolutely nothing about USA's app or site because if it's on there it's either on NBC or Peacock as well

Back