The Open -- In-game

Can anyone catch Harman or is it expected that the course will eventually catch up to him, allowing others to catch up by playing "level par" as the Brits call it?

I think he was +2000 or more yesterday, along with Grillo. Seeing +175 now.

Can anyone catch Harman or is it expected that the course will eventually catch up to him, allowing others to catch up by playing "level par" as the Brits call it?

Of course guys can catch him.

A lot of golf left today. I'd expect someone gets to 6 under.

I wish this was a breeze for Harman. I really do (financially).

Yeah, I'm not seeing this tournament very well. All I'm seeing is the struggle to score and not the potential. Circled picks are coming in, locked ones aren't. Still alot of golf left so hoping to make a turn.

Thing is there aren't many players I'd want to have to play par golf this weekend than Harman. He will be tough to catch, guessing someone will make a run but they're making it sound as though birdies should be few and far between over the weekend with expected weather

Only 10 spots between Rory and 2nd place.

That's why his value is limited after today.

In case anyone wondering (seeing 1150 currently).

Interesting Golf channel commentary on Harman. All of England and the royale family will be rooting for Tommy. Im a fan of both but will be rootin for Merica’ and the 5’7” bald Georgia Bulldog.

You can have your royale with cheese, I’ll stick with the whopper lol

Interesting Golf channel commentary on Harman. All of England and the royale family will be rooting for Tommy. Im a fan of both but will be rootin for Merica’ and the 5’7” bald Georgia Bulldog.

You can have your royale with cheese, I’ll stick with the whopper lol
I'll be happy as heck with either winning this weekend.

I'll be 3x as happy with Brian, though.

Rahmbo en fuego. Leaderboard tightening up. Great tv so far.

Tommy -150 to shoot under 70.5, -200 v Harman. I think he inches closer but dam that’s pricey

Tommy being Tommy today.

He really needed a few to drop early. He was putting them in good position.

Cam is so dialed in today, but those two short misses will haunt him.

He needs this 18th to be a bird to likely get into final group.

Hard rain right now.

Not ideal for scoring. Let's see who makes a move here.

Rory makes this putt and things start getting interesting.

Matt Jordan in top 10.

He was a the very first to tee off on Thursday, as I noted at 130 am hehe.

Member bounces ;)

Back