U.S. Open

What in the world was that guy seabstian korda doing out there? Had it on an alternate tv and every time I looked up, I had to remind myself he wasn't a woman, but he certainly played like one.
I had Machac but also had the over which had no chance with this guy looking terrible. Korda is supposed to be a future top 10 guy but I flat out don't see it.

I had Machac but also had the over which had no chance with this guy looking terrible. Korda is supposed to be a future top 10 guy but I flat out don't see it.
Dude, he didn't even look top 1500 in the world, I couldn't believe he was ranked so high, I guess that's saying something about tennis competition today? Fucking awful

16-7 record for the tournament with a bunch of futures pending

Svitolina +195

I have a few other possibilities but might just wait to bet the matches live tomorrow.

Last edited:
Took Draper -1.5 sets -185 simply to fade the Dutchman after his big win

Probably take Tiafoe for the same reason tomorrow

Tommy Paul is a mental midget. Breaks three times and still can't win the first set which of course I bet on

Today is the perfect example of why the first week of a grand slam is the best and its hit or miss after that. The matches today have been horrible and a total waste of money for anyone there.

BHM overs the gift that keeps on giving.
We'll get another chance.

I took a small piece of Navarro as a hedge against my Badosa to win qtrs.
Hopefully , I get Badosa win.

Damn. Can’t get the badosa match on the phone.
Knew it would be scheduled during my infusion.
Cmon girl!

I'm chalky AF today which is good for you CPA

De Minaur/Sinner +127 2*
Sinner 3-0 +225
Hadad Maia/Muchova o20.5 -140 1.5*

Back