The Best of the West (WCF's) Discussion Thread...

ya with 11 id sit with that no reason to add GS-4 unless you feel they win..... unless they come back and lose at the end 6 could be a losing # in end with fouls etc

ya with 11 id sit with that no reason to add GS-4 unless you feel they win..... unless they come back and lose at the end 6 could be a losing # in end with fouls etc

Agreed. I do feel they win, but I already have them +500 so no reason to add to that.

i wanted to go under esp with a high scoring 1st half but i dunno this game has a high scoring affair written all over it... even if hou blows em out still feel it could go over

I think the Warriors win this one. When it comes to crunch time, aside from Harden the Rockets have shitty FT shooters. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kerr do a hack a howard or hack a smith.

The good sign for warriors 2h is the line is not higher than the full game line.... that is usually a very bad sign

was gonna hit that as well... i think you moved it to +450 :enraged: so i laid off lol

Haha. I definitely did not move it to +450, I put .20 units on it, so I'll win 1 unit if they win.

I played it at BOL as well, they always seem to have the .5 on any live spread. I've seen the occasional line w/o the .5, but almost every live spread has the .5 on it....I'm assuming you're using a different book?

I think the Warriors win this one. When it comes to crunch time, aside from Harden the Rockets have shitty FT shooters. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kerr do a hack a howard or hack a smith.

there is no reason to... houston will beat themselves with clock killing/selfish play... kerr knows this

given the score of the game that would be impossiblefor it to happen

I think he meant the 2nd half line of -4 was lower than the game line of -4.5. It could have easily been -5 for the 2nd half, which would have been higher than the game spread.

Rockets 5-1 SU and ATS when leading at the half this postseason.

Rockets 31-5 SU (28-7-1 ATS) when leading at the half at home this season.

game line opened at 5 and went down....

that 2h line thing was pointed out by someone to me years ago.... i basically avoid 2h lines that are higher than the full game line... just keep it in the back of your mind

that 2h line thing was pointed out by someone to me years ago.... i basically avoid 2h lines that are higher than the full game line... just keep it in the back of your mind[/QUOTE]

will do

makes sense.... if they thought hou would win prob put out a gs -6.5 -7 and everyone be on GS thinking ooo they easily got that esp getting them still +.......

Back