The Best of the West (WCF's) Discussion Thread...

Warriors are up 25, Draymond Green is number 23, and a fan yelled, "28 you're horrible!" at him as the Warriors went to the locker room

When was the last time (if ever) there were two sweeps in the conference finals?

I don't remember such a thing, but we got 3.5 games left before we can call it a sweep in both series.
Cleveland without Kyrie and Love is a team that can lose at home to the Hawks. Rockets can wake up suddenly and fight for their pride and steal one.

One thing that I just can't stand in the NBA, is the fact, that in WCF, your team is down 20+ points and fans couldn't care less. Celebrate, dance and so on.

In Europe, that NEVER happens. What do you have to be happy about?!

If the Dubs hold on to win by 20+, will be only the 2nd time in 13 years the road team has won by 20 or more in the Conference Finals round (Lakers won by 27 at Nuggets in 2008, but was a closeout game 6).

Conference Finals are the supposed to be the 4 best teams left in the league, terrible product out there right now.

Rockets should be ashamed.

2 things about this video. The obvious is how does Howard let a little man box him out. Then why does he foul him? Make him hit the shot over you and your height. Then the not so obvious. Look at Harden. What kind of effort is that? We know he can score but he needs to work on that defense.

[video=youtube;vQPlKk2LGIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPlKk2LGIQ[/video]

Dwight faded quiet fast. He almost had a double double in the first quarter and didn't get too far after that.
How on earth is a three point shooting team, shoots 20% at home is beyond me...
Also, how can you give up so many points in the paint, how can it be, that on equal (almost) number of turnovers, GSW managed to score three times as much points (24 - 8) and how, in such situation, Rockets still made more fast break points (14 - 9) and how, if GSW conceded 8 points off their turnovers, Rockets scored 14 points in fast break points? I remember Rockets falling a sleep on D many times, not the other way around...

Dwight is a clown. 5 baby mamas. Lots of child support payments. No desire to be serious about his ability and craft.

Teams in the playoffs are 3-8 SU and ATS off a 20+ home loss.

Lean Dubs but Rox have been giving it to me between the cheeks all postseason, Jekyll and fucking Hyde team.

GSW can make a comeback, but I can't imagine refs letting them do so.

Refs are letting the teams play, that should serve the Rockets better.
I also think that it was about time for Rockets to appear on offense. This is a good team that should get their 110+ points game in at least one game in the series.

He will be ok, but with concussion and if it's so, he will miss tonight's game and almost surely Game 5 as well.

damn my book had series result prop still up 4-1 was +160 almost did it thinking hou had a shot at thisgame and that would give me good middle opportunity not to mention GS +160 to win game....... hou def not losing this game with curry done and ur right with a concussion and games every other day he prob will miss game 5....... NBA got what it wanted one series to extend keeping finals date but at the cost of MVP

yup same feeling here divol... he did not know where he was, most definitely concussed. Hope for the best

Back