The Best of the West (WCF's) Discussion Thread...

Warriors sure will be glad not to see Ariza anymore. Not his fault of course, but Curry in Game 4, Thompson in Game 5...

They were all legit fouls though... And silly fouls.

Putting down the league for self fulfilling prophecies is also very silly. Refs have certain tendencies. That's just how it is. It's part of the game.

Refs change their tendencies regularly.

Refs change their tendencies regularly.

Tony brothers has been the same for at least 5 years...no they don't. If you actually really care and want to learn about referee tendencies I can get you in touch with someone but I don't think it's worth the trouble

My thing is... Who decides the referee assignments? If we can figure out referee tendencies, I'm sure the league has plenty of info and stats on them too. They can assign refs based on how they want the series to play out... I guess

One week without any NBA.

Rejoice hockey fans. You'll have the national spotlight for once :)

You have the opportunity to watch two game 7's ..... each with the opportunity to play for the Stanley Cup..... There is nothing better than a game 7 in the NHL playoffs... you may not like hockey but as a sports fan... you MUST watch at least one of them....

You have the opportunity to watch two game 7's ..... each with the opportunity to play for the Stanley Cup..... There is nothing better than a game 7 in the NHL playoffs... you may not like hockey but as a sports fan... you MUST watch at least one of them....

i've watched more hockey than basketball this round...

Playoff hockey is a lot of fun

my grip is with the league itself and their lack of motivation to become more popular :shake:

NHL should probably cut a deal with the devil and get back on ESPN, channel surfers can't find the games.

Back