Terrelle Pryor #1 player in the country

reminds me of a mod from Ohio:tiphat:
FAM_MIDOL_MAX_STRENGTH_CAPLE-5300.jpg

i've been so nervous/excited since michigan got into this sweepstakes, and thought it would all be over 8.5 hours from now.. i dont know how much longer i can wait this shit out wondering... i check this thread too many times per day.

Jeannette's Pryor delays his decision on college choice
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
By Mike White, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Terrelle Pryor will conduct a news conference today to say there is no news.

Pryor, the all-everything quarterback at Jeannette High School, has decided not to announce his college choice today. It is just another twist in this recruiting saga. But a noon news conference will go on as scheduled in the Jeannette gymnasium.

"I won't change again. I'm not announcing," Pryor said this morning inside the gym, where a CSTV production crew was already setting up for the news conference.

The reason Pryor won't announce his college choice is Penn State.
"They're starting to creep up on me," Pryor said.

Pryor had said earlier in the week that Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State were his three finalists, but it was always believed Ohio State and Michigan were his top two choices. But he apparently is liking Penn State more and more.

"My dad likes them a lot," Pryor said. "He wants me to look into them."

Pryor also said his father doesn't see "the trust" in some of the coaches recruiting him that he sees in Penn State.

Pryor said he has no timetable on when he will make a decision. He said he will make an official visit to Penn State at some point, but not this weekend.

"I want to visit Penn State," Pryor said. "Whenever I get the feeling [on his favorite college], I'll do it. I haven't got that feeling yet."

Pryor said Penn State assistant coaches Tom Bradley and Jay Paterno have dealt more with his parents than any other school.

"Penn State has done a lot," Pryor said. "They showed up a lot more. They recruited me a lot more. They've sent pages upon pages of handwritten letters."

In the fall, Pryor had questioned Penn State's offensive style. Last week, Penn State coach Joe Paterno, Bradley and Jay Paterno all visited with Pryor at Jeannette. They also visited with his parents.

"I just didn't know about their offense because I never had a meeting with their coach," Pryor said. "I didn't know what they were about. I thought it was just a power offense. It's not."

ESPNU and CSTV planned to air Pryor's college announcement live. Jeannette school officials said this morning five tractor trailers for televison stations were expected at the school. Newspaper reporters from Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan all were expected to attend the news conference.

When asked why he was still having the news conference, Pryor said, "My principal still wants me to do it because everyone drove here. I know there are going to be a lot of questions why.

"People don't realize how many games I played with football and basketball. I've never had time to think. When I do have time to think, it's going to be a no-brainer."

When asked whether media officials will be upset that there will be no college decision, Pryor said, "I didn't tell them I was [definitely] signing. They decided to come. So it's on them. This isn't their decision. It's mine."

:36_11_6: Video: Terrelle Pryor decides to ... not decide

http://www.post-gazette.com/polls/?pollID=2372

Terrelle Pryor should:

Category: Sports
Voting began on 2/6/2008
Voting ends on 2/7/2008

<FORM onsubmit="return checkMe();" action=/polls/Default.asp method=post> <INPUT class=vote id=Choice1 type=radio value=1 name=Choice> A.
March off to Michigan

<INPUT class=vote id=Choice2 type=radio value=2 name=Choice> B.
Pick Penn State

<INPUT class=vote id=Choice3 type=radio value=3 name=Choice> C.
Opt for Ohio State

<INPUT class=vote id=Choice4 type=radio value=4 name=Choice> D.
Pounce on Pitt

<INPUT class=vote id=Choice5 type=radio CHECKED value=5 name=Choice> E.
Enough already! Make up your mind

</FORM>

Oh the hell with it already!

He signs where he signs. Now I remember why I stopped following this shit years ago. These are just damn kids afterall...

GL and congrats to whoever gets him.

To the person that asked a few pages back, Oregon has 3 QBs currently on the roster and just recruited 2 more. So I guess a total of five, but we haven't recruited five as far as I know.

I saw this coming.

I'm telling you guys this kid has bust written all over him.
I understand he is the most talented QB to come out ever etc etc but high school and college are two different worlds and Mr. BMOC has alot to learn about team sports etc.

Wherever he goes may get a Big 10 title out of the deal but I expect this kid to cause more heartaches and headaches than sore throats resulting from BCS championship games.

I am officially done with this until I see an article that he has signed.

Not trying to bust on a kid or his family, but what kind of Father are you to try and sway your child to "your" favorite? If h was choosing Temple, ECU, Syracuse you may want to ask him WTF? But just because you like a school?!?

by the way im friends with pryor on facebook and yesterday or the day before he made it so he doesn't have a wall for people to write on... i wonder if he made a choice and let a couple friends know and didnt want it getting leaked? (or im completely over-analyzing it)

yeah, UM is eliminated..down to OSU and PSU...IF texas doesn't offer Russel Shepard or if Russel Shepard leaves texas' junior day without giving them a verbal I can see him heading north.

I am officially done with this until I see an article that he has signed.

O.K. I relapsed :tiphat:

But this is more about that Goddamn Tom Beaver :hang:

He says that PSU offered Pryor more money than OSU and this is why we are seeing what we are. This was OSU's concern going into signing day.

Noe I am done until I see that he has signed! Ummm, no I am not, yes I am, no I am not, yes I am.

Recruiting: Pryor down to Ohio State, Penn State

The nation's number one recruit, quarterback Terrelle Pryor, has removed Michigan and Oregon from his short list. That leaves only Ohio State and Penn State.
Four days ago he said that he would make his decision known at 12:05 on Tender Day , Wednesday the 6th. He did not.
He has now ruled out Michigan and Oregon. The decision would be bad for anybody, but it is particularly bad for the Wolverines, who don't have a suitable quarterback available for next season.
Worse still, Rodriguez' recruiting antics over the past few weeks have offended the entire conference. There is considerable speculation that what he has done may be working against him.
Recruiting ethics, plus missing documents at West Virginia, have raised red flags across the country.

http://www.madison.com/tct/blogs/insiders/271785

xXx

So Sportscenter just concludes its little interview with Dick Rod about how his relatives are getting death threats from ignorant West Virginians and they come back to the announcer guy who says:

"Michigan is still hoping for its biggest recruiting prize. Terrelle Pryor is still choosing between Michigan, Ohio State and Oregon."

I just want PSU to get him so I can walk around with a stupid smile on my face and give everyone that deserves it the double middle finger (mostly arrogant, obnoxious O$U fans and this douche Sportscenter anchor)

Its Penn State, just a weird gut feeling from a Southerner who has followed this shit way too long

LMAO, i was just kiddin bro. like i said, the kid is gonna hold out for all the attention....just like he has been

Back