**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

WTF fell asleep couple hours ago....wake up and Brady's throwing a pick 6 and it's 21-0.

WTF WTF WTF...I stopped watching when Gostkowski blew the extra point and they were down 28-9...went to pick up a friend on her first day of a new job. I can't believe New England came back and won.

It's the greatest thing I never saw.

What a game. What a comeback. ATL had so many chances to put the game away but they choked. How in the world when you're at the NE 23 yard line with an 8 point lead do you not get a FG attempt in? Either way Brady I was incredible with the comeback drives with the two point conversions. Then the OT drive. Unbelievable.

LFG!!!!!!

LFG!!!!!

Fucking Pretty Boy!

LFG!!!!!!

Touche!!! (said when agreeing with someone, not the way it's actually intended of course)

I know a guy who uses an exclamation point after every sentence of a text and he's real mellow in real life. We mock the hell out of him texting back n forth.

grammar-stop-grammar-time-300x270.jpg

I would have to be hospitalized if i was a Falcons coach or player right now....I don't know how someone could deal with blowing a Super Bowl like that.

I would have to be hospitalized if i was a Falcons coach or player right now....I don't know how someone could deal with blowing a Super Bowl like that.

This dude has to be hurting. Guys with flip phones making 6 figure bets, lol...

C36dNrXUoAEonoq.jpg

Back