**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

This dude has to be hurting. Guys with flip phones making 6 figure bets, lol...

C36dNrXUoAEonoq.jpg

What if he is 60 yrs old?

Old heads have old phones, don't give fucks
they just do whatever, don't worry about online records,units, those types...

Flip phone cause it's a burner....but that would really suck thinking that was money in the bank and then poof it's gone.

Think it's just the shadowing somehow, looks like a flipper with a few drinks. Figured it to be a burner.

Definite Iphone. If not dude probably dead by now losing that cartel money, laundering fail.

Think it's just the shadowing somehow, looks like a flipper with a few drinks. Figured it to be a burner.

Definite Iphone. If not dude probably dead by now losing that cartel money, laundering fail.

no u didn't consider it a burner omar
or u would have said that

I know a guy who uses an exclamation point after every sentence of a text and he's real mellow in real life. We mock the hell out of him texting back n forth.

Any girlfriends break up with him for it

When he texts about a baby being born how many !

it's really hard to come back in the nfl if teams bleed the play clock and run the ball. that was all they had to do.
When it was 28-3 in the 3rd with in think 2 mins in my head I was trying to come up with any comeback scenario and i couldnt because of what you said

Pats had to score 3x. Assuming no recovered onsides the falcons could take 6 mins off the clock on 3 possessions just with 3 and outs, any first down would effectively end it if they ran it correctly

I couldn't believe it when they were leaving 20-25 seconds on the clock it made no sense

Some NFL writer is going to do the deep dive in this the next few days by interviewing people on the team and by going play by play and either Quinn or shanahan is going to come off looking horrific

What a shit show

I don't remember a super bowl coaching performance so negligent since Bill Callahan went up against Jon Gruden with an offensive scheme and play calling system that Gruden created

Ok I will apologize
after julio made that sick catch it was a lock FG n game over. chip shot range, run clock the whole 9. My bad

Shanny was thinking about property in San Fran during the 4th quarter.

No other excuse for that abortion.

Brady was complete shit in the first half, he's MVP because of the hole he created?

James White was MVP of this game

3 quarters in and he was one of the worst players on the field.

White shoulda won this thing in a runaway

Brady was all class (again) at his press conference. He makes it so hard to hate him. His words about White at the press conference were not only classy, they felt completely genuine and heart felt.

Boston Mayor Marty Walsh announced that the ensuing parade is scheduled for 11 a.m. Tuesday, February 7.... have to miss it. Have to go to Atlanta of all places....

Brian Burke@bburkeESPN <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m1 minute ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Since '01, teams down between 26 and 23 points with 6-9 min left in the 3Q were 0-190, now 1-191 (about .5% win rate).

James White isn't the MVP sorry

Brady is classy so he said it but people forget it's a 60 minute game, or in this case 65 with Ot, why does it matter that minutes 40-60 were better than 5 to 35

Falcons defense is all built on speed, pats gave them the rope a dope for 45 mins then took over on offense

If anything shouldn't the 4h quarter count for more?

Over the whole game it's arguably best QB performance of all time in a SB

I love Brady

He wasn't MVP

It was because of him he had to even do his thing. White was MVP by a long way

I'm sure the usual suspects will come in and call me a hater. And while the comeback was magnificent and for the ages, if the Falcons run the ball and if Pete Carroll runs from the 1, the Pats haven't won since 2004 and would have lost four straight Super Bowls.

Yes, they are ifs and buts. But they were pretty significant failures of coaching (yes coaching, even though people wanted to blame the players on the drive in question). And in both cases, the narrative of the Patriots dynasty is changed drastically if they made the right call. But because of two ridiculous decisions, nobody can ever argue against Brady or the Pats again. Funny how it works that way.

He bombed it with the ball in his hands, YAC was tremendous

MVP, I'm surprised you don't agree tbh...that was all I could see knowing the result while watching the game.

go to Lil Bow Wow's twitter timeline and watch his videos...

starts calling out Brady, then posts his first video calling it over and then his second one after the loss is gold too...

he compared the loss to walking in on his brother and wife hooking up....

Pats could've easily lost every one of their super bowl wins.....and they could've easily gone 7-0 too. I'd say 5-2 is a fair assessment for the last 16 years.

I wonder what percentage of Pats fans would exchange this latest title, or even the last two, for one good wrench of the ball out of Tyree's hands in XLII?

Maybe i should revisit the idea of a coaching seminar on game/clock management. Kyle Shannahan (sp?) is going to forget more about X's and O's while drinking his next beer than i know but i can teach him soooo much about game and clock management.

If they would have simply run the play clock down more than they did after amassing the large lead, the Pats would probably have run out of time. He shouldn't need kyle's seminar for that. (Although I hear it's excellent.)

I'm sure the usual suspects will come in and call me a hater. And while the comeback was magnificent and for the ages, if the Falcons run the ball and if Pete Carroll runs from the 1, the Pats haven't won since 2004 and would have lost four straight Super Bowls.

Yes, they are ifs and buts. But they were pretty significant failures of coaching (yes coaching, even though people wanted to blame the players on the drive in question). And in both cases, the narrative of the Patriots dynasty is changed drastically if they made the right call. But because of two ridiculous decisions, nobody can ever argue against Brady or the Pats again. Funny how it works that way.

Well yeah, that is how it works. Any thoughts that it's possible teams make the calls they do because it's the Pats they're playing and feel they always need to outsmart them?

Not to mention you neglect to bring up the Tyree catch, the catch by whomever it was in the other NYG game AND the drop by Welker in that other game. Those things happened to, and if they didn't what would have happened. Ifs and buts are so lame when talking about sports because it would literally never end if everyone broke down every single game that way. Games are 60 minutes long and the Patriots are 5-2 in their last 7 Super Bowls.

If they would have simply run the play clock down more than they did after amassing the large lead, the Pats would probably have run out of time. He shouldn't need kyle's seminar for that. (Although I hear it's excellent.)

Yes, their clock management was horrible.

Yes Kyle, we should revisit the idea of the common sense seminar for football coaches. It's a great idea, and maybe the common sense coach would just become an actual thing then.

And the next thing you guys might say is wow Atlanta got so conservative, they were just hoping to milk the clock n get a W. you can't play it not to win yada yada yada.

If Matt Ryan just gets sacked n does not fumble they make NE go 80 yards, Atlanta probably wins. Not enough time left.

Pats could've easily lost every one of their super bowl wins.....and they could've easily gone 7-0 too. I'd say 5-2 is a fair assessment for the last 16 years.

I wonder what percentage of Pats fans would exchange this latest title, or even the last two, for one good wrench of the ball out of Tyree's hands in XLII?

I would trade the Seattle SB for one against the Giants for sure.

I'm as sick of the Pats as the next guy, but it was a great Super Bowl. I'd be bitter with an Atlanta ticket, but you got a 2nd-half performance for the ages from Brady, some spectacular plays, overtime. What more do you want from the last football game for seven months?

If Atlanta can get over the ghost of that collapse, it should have a little window here. Young D got better and better. On the field for like 90 plays last night against a great QB, they wilted.

I already know what the answer's going to be (yes, ATL didn't deserve one), but does it seem a bit unfair that one team never has a chance to get the ball in OT in the biggest game of the year? Rules are rules, but the NFL's OT rules need some fine tuning...

Well yeah, that is how it works. Any thoughts that it's possible teams make the calls they do because it's the Pats they're playing and feel they always need to outsmart them?

Not to mention you neglect to bring up the Tyree catch, the catch by whomever it was in the other NYG game AND the drop by Welker in that other game. Those things happened to, and if they didn't what would have happened. Ifs and buts are so lame when talking about sports because it would literally never end if everyone broke down every single game that way. Games are 60 minutes long and the Patriots are 5-2 in their last 7 Super Bowls.

I wrote that with you in mind. Pats fanboys can't ever let someone question their legacy and based on the last few weeks I knew you'd be around. I applaud you for participating in my experiment. Congrats on the win.

I wrote that with you in mind. Pats fanboys can't ever let someone question their legacy and based on the last few weeks I knew you'd be around. I applaud you for participating in my experiment. Congrats on the win.

I'm not a fanboy though, that's where you couldn't be more wrong. And lol at someone like you calling someone else a fanboy. All of your analysis has the homer slant to it.

People can question all they'd like. Those people obviously have to expect that their questions get answered though...right? You made good points, but you told half of the story if we're being honest. The overall point is that those points can be made about most every game that's ever been played in most every sport...which has nothing to do with what team I root for. Clearly.

I already know what the answer's going to be (yes, ATL didn't deserve one), but does it seem a bit unfair that one team never has a chance to get the ball in OT in the biggest game of the year? Rules are rules, but the NFL's OT rules need some fine tuning...

Yes.

I'm not a fanboy though, that's where you couldn't be more wrong. And lol at someone like you calling someone else a fanboy. All of your analysis has the homer slant to it.

People can question all they'd like. Those people obviously have to expect that their questions get answered though...right? You made good points, but you told half of the story if we're being honest. The overall point is that those points can be made about most every game that's ever been played in most every sport...which has nothing to do with what team I root for. Clearly.

Yes. And you have made clear that you are the arbiter of what is and what isn't around here. Last night you were waxing poetic about the plight of this country and what is wrong with the people on this board who you assumed were "millenials".

I post here and offer facts and statistics in a community of cappers. And yes, occasionally I like to be a ball buster. Homer slant? I like the Chiefs. When they are brought up, I help clarify for anyone who will be wagering on or against them. But if anyone disagrees with me, I don't find them, hunt them down and tell them why they are wrong. Been here too long to get into personal battles beyond a post or two.

Truly hope you won big last night and hope we are the same side at some point moving forward. And I have always enjoyed your avatar. It is definitely better than mine. I will give you that one.

Back