**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

You know my age ? No millennial here.

Okay Larry, troll away.

I guess I didn't know your age. Was giving you an excuse. Now knowing that you're not it's 100x worse.

You're the troll dude. Always bitching about something, never giving credit to anyone. Who the fuck thinks like that at all times? I feel sorry for you being as angry as you are.

Have you gone back and checked my plays or you referring to playing one big dog ML as day or something ?

You should know, you said you'd still be up. Do YOU know what the fuck you're talking about or nah?

Have you gone back and checked my plays or you referring to playing one big dog ML as day or something ?
Every damn bet u made this NBA season pal
i bet the ML dog against ur lame fave and I win all day

Ohh I can post all the results if u want emkee
as well as u adding anolay and also dropping a unit bet on a loser, unposted

Hey Emkee, remember when you said the Pats "had zero chance" of sniffing the SB, let alone winning it, when Gronk went down? Great call bro. You sure know your shit.

I guess I didn't know your age. Was giving you an excuse. Now knowing that you're not it's 100x worse.

You're the troll dude. Always bitching about something, never giving credit to anyone. Who the fuck thinks like that at all times? I feel sorry for you being as angry as you are.

Who am I supposed to give credit too ?

Brady is a bonafide HOF'er, I've said that a ton but the Falcons' stupidity tonight in the clutch played a major hand in the 'comeback'.

You always bitching about my comments in a gambling forum is trolling bruh.

I guess I just somewhat add to it by responding to your lame comments.

I took the L tonight, fair and square and I'm blaming the playcalling of the Falcons which we can all agree was fucking terrible.

Big fucking deal. So you lucked on the Pats, congrats.

Emkee
what is worse
trolling in a gambling forum or adding unposted bets to pad your record in a gambling forum?

It is a combination of both things, fwiw. I just think the player has a tougher job in that situation .. executing a play .. than the coach does, executing any play other than a pass call.

Emkee
what is worse
trolling in a gambling forum or adding unposted bets to pad your record in a gambling forum?

Creating arguments for arguments sake and beating a dead horse is worse Duds. Been over this a ton man.

Glad you won all your unposted Pats plays tonight and couldn't give 2 fucks if you included them in your record going forward.

Not a big deal man unless the intent is there to mislead.

Creating arguments for arguments sake and beating a dead horse is worse Duds. Been over this a ton man.

Glad you won all your unposted Pats plays tonight and couldn't give 2 fucks if you included them in your record going forward.

Not a big deal man unless the intent is there to mislead.

will u play me one on one?

Sure. Go for it.

Just think it derails the thread after an epic super bowl

The thread was "derailed" during the first 50 or so minutes of the actual game, if we're keeping score at home.

2410317-o_1ag09cd4q1u7o1ne8s7h1hts792m-thumbnail.png

will u play me one on one?

Dunno Duds, you're getting a little too obsessed. That quote could be taken either way.

And VK's right, you derail the forum all the time.

Sad that this place has dudes here that get so much joy out of fellow posters losing.

We're supposed to be sharing knowledge etc to beat the man.

Dunno Duds, you're getting a little too obsessed. That quote could be taken either way.

And VK's right, you derail the forum all the time.

Sad that this place has dudes here that get so much joy out of fellow posters losing.

We're supposed to be sharing knowledge etc to beat the man.

as I thought

no hate on losing at all. Shit I told crimsonK how valuable he is, he made me money as have others... get some balls kid.

Think you've committed some plagiarism there. Executed a 'Voltron' play earlier in the season.

You're gonna have to come up with a new system name, sorry dude.
Ya think.. lol done purposely
u tweaked ur system to be voltron

like a normal grown ass man would call a play voltron

Emkee
we can just move on from it all
i will stay off ur ass and out of your threads since u backed down from the 1 on 1 hoop game

Emkee
we can just move on from it all
i will stay off ur ass and out of your threads since u backed down from the 1 on 1 hoop game

Didn't back down, need to check the sex offender registry etc before I commit.

Don't want to end up stun-gunned, in your basement, tied to a chair and in a ball-gag on some 'Pulp Fiction' shit.

You worry me Duds.

Will be in the Delph regardless.

Didn't back down, need to check the sex offender registry etc before I commit.

Don't want to end up stun-gunned, in your basement, tied to a chair and in a ball-gag on some 'Pulp Fiction' shit.

You worry me Duds.

Will be in the Delph regardless.

yep great answer. S o f t

Ya think.. lol done purposely
u tweaked ur system to be voltron

like a normal grown ass man would call a play voltron

Nothing wrong with being quirky in the bland world of internet gambling.

Why do you think I still color my 'plays'. Think McDonalds, Golden Arches, Nike swoosh.

It's part of the identity and authenticity.

We all watched Voltron as kids, lighten up man.

Nothing wrong with being quirky in the bland world of internet gambling.

Why do you think I still color my 'plays'. Think McDonalds, Golden Arches, Nike swoosh.

It's part of the identity and authenticity.

We all watched Voltron as kids, lighten up man.

i am all good
enjoy emkee enjoy

i win, U lose

How is that trolling
its not

wow

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[SUP][1][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][2][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[SUP][3][/SUP] often for the troll's amusement.

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[SUP][1][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][2][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[SUP][3][/SUP] often for the troll's amusement.
Lol
this post alone shows I would beat u 11-1 or 21-3 type haha

Lol good day or night emkee
so great
so easy

waiting on my voltron plays, that's up to u

Lol
this post alone shows I would beat u 11-1 or 21-3 type haha

That post alone informs you what you are here and if you relate it to a false reality of beating me on a basketball court then you're more disturbed than I thought.

Didn't say I wouldn't play once.

That post alone informs you what you are here and if you relate it to a false reality of beating me on a basketball court then you're more disturbed than I thought.

Didn't say I wouldn't play once.

lets see what the ole economist Pareto says

Back