**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Fans always 2nd guess play calls, and 99% of them don't know a fucking thing about what they're talking about. It lies on the players more often than it doesn't.
Ur talking to the king of blame it on the refs, coaches fix etc

Not a fan, a gambler. Not sure how anyone can watch a game of NFL nowadays without money on it.

Smarter team won when it mattered, period.

Pats weren't that smart either with the playcalling, they just weren't as dumb as Atlanta.

imagejpeg

You run three times and attempt the fg. Doesn't mean he makes it but it was awful. Throw in that he could have run after the sack and kicked the fg but passed and took a holding penalty ... throw in that he did all that after throwing on a third and short, with Freeman protecting Ryan's blindside the play after Coleman went down with injury resulting in a fumble and 8 pts .... It is just awful

The Atlanta defense was exhausted. There was little doubt New England was driving the field both of the last two drives.

There is bad play calling and then there is just inexplicable play calling.

Grats to Tom Brady who just secured greatest football player of all time, beyond all argument. Grats to Pats for not being morons. Grats to Pats fan. Grats to Pats bettors.

Sorry to Atlanta fans. That is just the worst loss imaginable.

it's really hard to come back in the nfl if teams bleed the play clock and run the ball. that was all they had to do.

How these guys get paid to make smart decisions and fuck up at the most critical times is amazing.

I'm down a few drinks and could still make the rational playcall. Is what it is I guess.

Entertainment.

How these guys get paid to make smart decisions and fuck up at the most critical times is amazing.

I'm down a few drinks and could still make the rational playcall. Is what it is I guess.

Entertainment.

Buddy texted me that it was "borderline retarded" when they didn't run three times and kick from the Pats 22. I am not sure why he included the word "borderline"

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 31m31 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

What an amazing comeback and win by the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bob Kraft and Coach B are total winners. Wow!

They ran for 5.8 per carry too. Wasn't like they were being shut down

They ran the ball okay, but that number is skewed by the 37 yard run to start the game. They ran for 3.9 yds without that carry. Still a decent clip, like I said they ran the ball decently.

They ran the ball okay, but that number is skewed by the 37 yard run to start the game. They ran for 3.9 yds without that carry. Still a decent clip, like I said they ran the ball decently.

Well, sure.

I had other issues with their lack of running .. the lack of deceit when they passed on running downs was also a mistake imo. Shotgun with backs in front of ryan instead of even or behind .. just let Pats know what was coming.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 31m31 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
</button>

What an amazing comeback and win by the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bob Kraft and Coach B are total winners. Wow!

I think I need this fucker to tweet @patriots to win the prop. He continues to confound me.

We are living in Trump's world now. It's like the Twilight Zone, crazy shit is normal.

Gonna sell up, move down-under or some island in the Pacific and operate a betting service from a bunker.

Atlanta every which way possible. Alt lines included up to -10.5. One of the worst beats in can remember. And I was surrounded by Pats fans. Which is worse than losing money.

We are living in Trump's world now. It's like the Twilight Zone, crazy shit is normal.

Gonna sell up, move down-under or some island in the Pacific and operate a betting service from a bunker.
What would qualify u to run a betting service?

well sure u can get a lot of squares I guess for a bit

Its on him
not the plays
dude was popping chunks downfield all day
he didn't get any help from his coach with the calls in obvious spots where they should be running. Yes, it's incumbent on the player to execute, but don't put him in a bad situation in the first place.

Emkee did you realize if u bet ML dogs when u post a fave u would be up a ton?

• Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 14m14 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
    </button>

I asked Devonta Freeman if Dont'a Hightower is his man on the strip-sack: "No." Won't give details. Just keeps saying Hightower made a play.

3 replies6 retweets8 likes
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Reply
    </button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Retweet
    </button>
    <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">

</button>

• Tom Pelissero@TomPelissero <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 6m6 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative;">More
    </button>

Kyle Shanahan says yes, that actually was Devonta Freeman's guy. Hasn't gotten to talk to him yet. Matt was expecting him to be picked up.

Nah, the crazy shit is what we've seen for the past couple of decades or so. We're getting back to normal now. You're a millennial though, so you don't know any better. It's okay, when you're older you'll realize how big of a douche you were.

he didn't get any help from his coach with the calls in obvious spots where they should be running. Yes, it's incumbent on the player to execute, but don't put him in a bad situation in the first place.

Audibles are allowed in the NFL.

that's a cop out and you know it. YOU DON'T PUT YOUR TEAM IN THAT SITUATION FFS.

If the players execute, it doesn't matter. Sounds like someone missed a block. That block isn't missed, they end up kicking a FG at worst and no one says a fucking word about anything. It's all lame 2nd guessing was right.

And they put their team in the position to have the 25 point lead as well. Either you're with a guy or you aren't. Second guessing after the fact, when 99% of dudes have no fucking clue what they're talking about anyway, is really fucking lame.

Emkee did you realize if u bet ML dogs when u post a fave u would be up a ton?

Not true Duds but nice try. Be up a few more units probably.

Nobody puts 1-2k on +1350 ML's, not if you value money.

Loyal to the situation.

Those ML's are pure luck, they hit probably once out of every 50 times played.

Still up units with months of NBA left and shit usually falls into place after the ASB.

Funny we only have exchanges after I lose.

Nah, the crazy shit is what we've seen for the past couple of decades or so. We're getting back to normal now. You're a millennial though, so you don't know any better. It's okay, when you're older you'll realize how big of a douche you were.

You know my age ? No millennial here.

Okay Larry, troll away.

Not true Duds but nice try. Be up a few more units probably.

Nobody puts 1-2k on +1350 ML's, not if you value money.

Loyal to the situation.

Those ML's are pure luck, they hit probably once out of every 50 times played.

Still up units with months of NBA left and shit usually falls into place after the ASB.

Funny we only have exchanges after I lose.

Actually a 100 buck bettor doing what I said would be up around $1200 up to date

Back