**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Ya Jillian the deisgn one was at a wedding she was at

Kaitlyn and her group of friends had a mutual friend who knew them and was out at bars eith the group a few times when we were younger

You really should stop

You two argue and clutter up shit one in the same

This is the end of it though, if you want to discuss this or any other potential bans or infractions send a pm to your favorite moderator or partner

Actually don't. We do not need to deal with "adults" whining constantly about each other. Simple solution is to make the entire situation go away. Larry was given a 15 hour timeout. So lets not get too happy as of yet.

It's like 5 degrees outside, lex isn't grilling

I made some stew on the grill a couple days ago in 10 degrees. It's no picnic, but keep the fire right and there's a sense of industrial accomplishment to it.

Actually don't. We do not need to deal with "adults" whining constantly about each other. Simple solution is to make the entire situation go away. Larry was given a 15 hour timeout. So lets not get too happy as of yet.

I find it odd because I'm in pretty good shape and have no clue why this is even a topic today. Paint me confused I guess.

15 hours is a strong signal, but 25 hours would really drive the message home.

Haha no but the Vancouver version of that is so fixed

People use it for the free reno

They film both endings too

I would think they want the free reno, but I didn't know that about the endings. Does the show decide which one to use?

I have also heard all those reno shows have kinda shoddy work - sometimes you can see it it's so bad.

I love how they bring up a penalty from last quarter to really piss off Lions fans. Lions do seem to get a lot of bad calls against them.

I love how they bring up a penalty from last quarter to really piss off Lions fans. Lions do seem to get a lot of bad calls against them.

This was Cardinals fans forever and then they built a new stadium. It sucks, and Bills fans deal with it too...gotta get out of the gutter because it follows you

A small town with small dreams ... they never counted on ... "The Administrator" ...

I would think they want the free reno, but I didn't know that about the endings. Does the show decide which one to use?

I have also heard all those reno shows have kinda shoddy work - sometimes you can see it it's so bad.

Guessing whatever fits the narrative

The Vancouver renos on Love It or List It are good. The main contractor is popular here does stuff on local news too

I know property brothers they want people who have already just bought a new house so the first 20 mins is basically a waste of time

I wouldn't call it pretty, but last night take grabbed CCC's flaccid hose and proceeded to smack him into submission with it in what should have been a gentle accounting discussion.

Administrator has more posts than ScottSharp I think. That needs some work, Sharp at least posts winners

Back