**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Deep down we all love Romo. NFC East not the same without him.

Would love to see him get in there and fumble at the 1 on a game winning drive.
Romo has deep dicked your eagles just as much as tha rest of tha east.

These are the best refs so is hochuli in pitt or wisconsn tomorrow

Right now hes crushing it in some marriot gym free weight section

Hurt vs. injured.

All joking aside...you aren't seriously contending that McGloin was okay to play today and the Raiders chose to start Cook instead right? Him being able to go in case of an emergency and being okay to start a game are two completely different things.

Yes. That is what I am seriously contending. They had a choice between 2 big piles of shit and on Tuesday they decided to go with Cook.

Are you seriously contending that if we were talking about Aaron Rodgers they would make a decision on Tuesday and stick with it? That if he was deemed healthy enough to be active he wouldn't play? Hell - there are game time decisions on QB's all the time. And before you imply I am saying that McGloin = Rodgers, I am NOT. I am supporting my case that if a QB that a team WANTS to play and is deemed healthy prior to the start of the game, that QB will play.

Romo is an honorary brother for all the blond Texan ass he gets

Id get the whitenthing if I had said Wentz over dak
Romo did get some massive pussy in Dallas gotta give him credit. He still has fight I'd want him on my team after this season

anyone here watch celebrity apprentice? arnold is terrible, but kinda funny the ratings thing going on. You have to know trump is saying all that as a way to bring up ratings... he is a slick businessman.

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptixyjmwmthhyte0y2jimdu1mgmzyjy4ndvlmdfkowm0-e1445960233776.jpeg

Yeah, it's called trolling.

Trolling. One thing that could lead to a banning. However, being a whiny little bitch is a 24-hour ban. Enjoy.

There was no need to report a post from a week ago, when you know moderators had already handled the situation. That's just annoying and wastes all of our time. Put on your big boy pants and quit trying to get someone else banned because you can't gain their love and approval.

anyone here watch celebrity apprentice? arnold is terrible, but kinda funny the ratings thing going on. You have to know trump is saying all that as a way to bring up ratings... he is a slick businessman.

Watched the end just to see how he would fire someone. Pretty obvious choice of words.

Trolling. One thing that could lead to a banning. However, being a whiny little bitch is a 24-hour ban. Enjoy.

There was no need to report a post from a week ago, when you know moderators had already handled the situation. That's just annoying and wastes all of our time. Put on your big boy pants and quit trying to get someone else banned because you can't gain their love and approval.

:mean4:

If the chiefs go one and done I may do something to get banned as well. Will report everyone's post who picks whoever else they play in their threads

Back