**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I love how they bring up a penalty from last quarter to really piss off Lions fans. Lions do seem to get a lot of bad calls against them.

Thlught ylh were joking about Larry at first bringing up a post from weeks ago

104 Seahawks -3 -110 10*

Could be a great fade because my big wagers in general suck, but this one has 30 point blowout written all over it

Thlught ylh were joking about Larry at first bringing up a post from weeks ago

Haha no. The commentators showed the penalty on Richardson when he got the TD saying it should have been offsetting penalties. Instead it was a 4th down TD for Seattle.

I'm jealous of take this time of year, and I don't even golf. I just assume she's having fun.

The next guy to get banned gets the angry Clint Eastwood voice. "Guess you didn't count on the Administrator!"

104 Seahawks -3 -110 10*

Could be a great fade because my big wagers in general suck, but this one has 30 point blowout written all over it

holy balls.....I am on this as well.......I am on plenty of alcohol, THC and prescript narcs..........and my bet on this 2nd still has me feeling something.......I got a problem.....GO FUKKIN HAWKS

I'm an accountant - this is a crazy busy time of the year for me. Moreso now than in prior years because I have audits and FDD's for all my clients rather than just one.

Anyone insisting their assets are liabilities?

so funny, I said that last night right before I left and spent more than a minute catching up today

even funnier that he still thinks it's a liability...I mean, do you speak English?

Ski PA is a thing? I guess I know people ski the Poconos so there's something there, but do people travel there to ski or just end up there and ski?

I mean, if you just want to hop in the car and drive 20 minutes, Brandywine and Boston Mills aren't the worst thing that ever happened to a skier. 20-second runs on ice.

When you learn to ski in the Rockies on snow, everything else sucks. That was my problem, ice skiing isn't easy or healthy unless you have peppermint schnapps

Has there ever been video captured of Caldwell talking, clapping or doing anything on the sideline?

I've been everywhere in New York. Lake Placid was great, but the couple times I was there it was cold as fuck. West was better. Vail. I really want to go to some of the other spots, Jackson Hole is on my list. Expensive hobby.

Back