**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

No.

Nice shot though. Remember when you were crying about someone being disrespectful? And then we learned it wasn't me to begin with. Seems an odd way to act now. I didn't think you were a liberal.

You are disrespectful. If you stopped posting here, I think one day someone might say... whatever happened to that one dude that corrected everyones grammar? Sweet

Most liberals and conservatives hate keyboard warriors, what's that have to do with anything?

I dumped a lot on this game but would bet it the same, obv Houston has no business laying 3 to Oakland and Joe Pub won this one, but Cook played as well as you (or I) could expect...was hoping for OAK defense to make a couple plays to control the game and it didn't happen. I can live with that.

Injuries didn't help either.

You are disrespectful. If you stopped posting here, I think one day someone might say... whatever happened to that one dude that corrected everyones grammar? Sweet

Hahaha. A grammar shot? I haven't done that in years...you're living in the past.

And I certainly wasn't disrespectful in the conversation last weekend. You're just flat out lying now. You even posted your "proof" and not one of the posts were mine.

To anyone besides Larry... Isn't Larry known for correcting grammar? Well that and correcting people in general.

I was. A long time ago. We had this convo not too long ago, and I mentioned how I made an actual concerted effort not to do it anymore...and haven't. Some of us can admit when we're wrong and some can't. I can live with that.

And I certainly wasn't disrespectful in the conversation last weekend. You're just flat out lying now. You even posted your "proof" and not one of the posts were mine.

You sticking your nose in someone else conversations and posts is disrespectful. My comment to Dud was about him being a fucking mental midget (which he is) and you stick your nose in it and don't even get my comment. Have your own fucking conversations.

You sticking your nose in someone else conversations and posts is disrespectful. My comment to Dud was about him being a fucking mental midget (which he is) and you stick your nose in it and don't even get my comment. Have your own fucking conversations.

We were having a conversation about Cook. Duds is the one who popped in himself. I'm sorry I didn't realize we weren't all discussing it at that point. Interesting take on a message board though..I'll be sure to be more aware of who may and may not be talking to whom. My bad.

:shake2:

What part of "to anyone besides Larry" did you not understand? I'm trying to see if I am the only one that thinks that. Because YOU say I am wrong does not mean I am... I am looking to see if I am wrong and if I am, I will admit it.

LOL I just see 5 blocked messages, I'm sure he's trying to correct something

Yes, and the blocked message blast. What's left for the trifecta? Anyone?

I thought the blocking didn't work during live topics? Now it does? Great job CTG getting that fixed...KJ must be thrilled. Or it was all just a story all along. One or the other.

We were having a conversation about Cook. Duds is the one who popped in himself. I'm sorry I didn't realize we weren't all discussing it at that point. Interesting take on a message board though..I'll be sure to be more aware of who may and may not be talking to whom. My bad.

:shake2:

I quoted duds comment and asked him if he wanted me to talk slower and louder. You know - how one might talk to a mental midget. You quoted that post, so please don't say you didn't know I was talking to Dud.

What part of "to anyone besides Larry" did you not understand? I'm trying to see if I am the only one that thinks that. Because YOU say I am wrong does not mean I am... I am looking to see if I am wrong and if I am, I will admit it.

I cant imagine anyone would disagree with you.

Lol. The spelling was combined with the grammar.

Unless you're referring to the "kapeesh" post from today. I couldn't help myself (and even apologized)...I just literally laughed out loud at how it looked.

Yeah you do that a lot. The whole 'I can't help myself but just had to' or the 'I haven't really done that except that one time' doesn't work when you do it 150 times

I never said Cook was good. I said why not start him over McGloin and give him a chance. THEY BOTH SUCK. Neither one would have won today and if they really though McGloin was so good, he would have played today. Period. For some reason with that comment, you and Dud rip on me like I suggested Cook was an amazing QB and should start over a healthy Carr.

Yeah you do that a lot. The whole 'I can't help myself but just had to' or the 'I haven't really done that except that one time' doesn't work when you do it 150 times

Yeah, it's probably happened a handful of times in the past year. I used to do it that many times in a week.

I never said Cook was good. I said why not start him over McGloin and give him a chance. THEY BOTH SUCK. Neither one would have won today and if they really though McGloin was so good, he would have played today. Period. For some reason with that comment, you and Dud rip on me like I suggested Cook was an amazing QB and should start over a healthy Carr.

No, he was injured that's why he didn't play. Period.

Duds jumped on you like that, I didn't (again proven by your "proof" last week). Actually, Guaranteed and I said many of the same things and you didn't say one word to him. I simply gave some reasons as to why it wasn't comparable to Dak at all, and pointed out that your eye test from one game wasn't anything to go on, and that Cook was the 3rd stringer for a reason. Teed broke down the "one game eye test" more than anyone else.

anytime Larry and KJ are in a thread together it happens. They are the exact same person just a continent apart, and coincidentally that far apart on most issues

Except one of us always has the same stances and the other blows like the wind depending on who is in the thread and he can "chum up" with at the time.

anytime Larry and KJ are in a thread together it happens. They are the exact same person just a continent apart, and coincidentally that far apart on most issues

I've no clue but I don't like putting people down in general, hell think I gave you a compliment in the politics forum. I'm all compliment until provoked.

I'm on lions. Was tempted by over but stayed away as I feel like that's a double bet.

really want lions because half of the people in my survivor league have them

I love when Larry, KJ, and duds slightly disagree. It's like one of those fights where the guys are cuffed together, circling, but only two weapons in the middle.

I've no clue but I don't like putting people down in general, hell think I gave you a compliment in the politics forum. I'm all compliment until provoked.

Except CCC that is :)

you are a stand up dude despite your disdain for our lord and savior...and I don't mean Jesus...so I like having you around

Staff has a bad finger, and unfortunately that splint I've experienced and you can't really do shit. It's not kosher for passing a football, I know that.

CCC is an enigma.. He seems to know what he's talking about on so many things but then picks one thing to argue where he is so incredibly wrong you can't help but question all his other stances.

Staff has a bad finger, and unfortunately that splint I've experienced and you can't really do shit. It's not kosher for passing a football, I know that.

But he should probably just be available as a backup. Injured guys are active and don't play I have learned.

Back