**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

CCC is an enigma.. He seems to know what he's talking about on so many things but then picks one thing to argue where he is so incredibly wrong you can't help but question all his other stances.

He loves that.

Anyone else like to sometimes just make some tea and toast with butter? Thinking about frying an egg too

Wait... Stafford is playing hurt? No fucking way - bring in the backup!

Hurt vs. injured.

All joking aside...you aren't seriously contending that McGloin was okay to play today and the Raiders chose to start Cook instead right? Him being able to go in case of an emergency and being okay to start a game are two completely different things.

CCC is an enigma.. He seems to know what he's talking about on so many things but then picks one thing to argue where he is so incredibly wrong you can't help but question all his other stances.

Yeah, it's called trolling.

This night won't be complete until KJ and Lar question each other's very being.

6ASnUSj.jpg

This night won't be complete until KJ and Lar question each other's very being.

I've woken up twice today, once around 9 and another around 4

Whatcha want? Don't even know how I got home (but didn't drive, I do have a text saying someone walked me home)

I've woken up twice today, once around 9 and another around 4

Whatcha want? Don't even know how I got home (but didn't drive, I do have a text saying someone walked me home)

I know from experience "whatcha want" is not where I want to be in KJ land.

Nothin'. Not doin' nothin'. Go Clones.

Hey emkee - thanks for taking one for the team and getting rid of Dud for a bit.

Can't believe it took em makin' threes from his sofa to do it, guy came at me for UFC bets last week and while they lost, said he faded. Still looking for my thank you card

Hey emkee - thanks for taking one for the team and getting rid of Dud for a bit.

Purely by accident but hey doesn't the place feel light and airy.

Could only imagine it's what a formerly haunted place feels like after an exorcism.

No more puke on the walls if only for a limited time.

Enjoy.

If I won the lottery... I would make a date for everyone on CTG to meet me in Vegas.... I will give everyone who shows up 10K and I would ask they put in on their # or color of choice on the roulette table.
If it didn't hit, I would give another 5K that you don't have to bet

I swear, if I had time I would be an Uber driver. The stories you would have to tell

Have said the same but I drink a lot. I love getting their stories, fascinating stuff...only one guy really hated me and I think he wanted to kill me after the ride...but you take the good with the bad. I like the stories...4.93 Uber rating so guess it's going ok.

If I won the lottery... I would make a date for everyone on CTG to meet me in Vegas.... I will give everyone who shows up 10K and I would ask they put in on their # or color of choice on the roulette table.
If it didn't hit, I would give another 5K that you don't have to bet

Deception is my game but roulette I'm square...red 23

Back