**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

AZ could win the McDaniels/Graraffalo sweepstakes if they had the balls to shitcan Arians and move on....Pats would deal to NFC

I don't watch much pro I see it all the time in college but every time I do watch pro they do the same dumb stuff. That's 30 seconds on the clock now that shouldn't be

McGloin was dressed and active today. He's such an amazing QB - I am SHOCKED they didn't play him. It's like benching Brady or Rodgers...

I don't watch much pro I see it all the time in college but every time I do watch pro they do the same dumb stuff. That's 30 seconds on the clock now that shouldn't be

Clock/timeout management, when to go for 2, when to go on 4th/punt, when to go for TD or FG deep in opponent's end, when to challenge a call or not. All responsibilities of the common sense coach. No football experience really needed (but could obviously help), math skills are a must. Don't even really need to know how to do the math, just find the widely available statistics (expected pts, etc) and know how to use them.

McGloin was dressed and active today. He's such an amazing QB - I am SHOCKED they didn't play him. It's like benching Brady or Rodgers...

Of course he was dressed and active, they needed an emergency QB. Clearly he was injured or Cook wouldn't have been playing...but I've never once said he was an amazing QB. In fact, again, I said the exact opposite.

What I'm not shocked about is that Connor Cook didn't look good. That was predictable. For some of us, I guess.

I think Cook played close to how many people thought he would. I don't know if anyone thought there would be so many drops.

Aren't you a career bartender / server?

I was giving you credit for knowing something. My bad.

No.

Nice shot though. Remember when you were crying about someone being disrespectful? And then we learned it wasn't me to begin with. Seems an odd way to act now. I didn't think you were a liberal.

I think Cook played close to how many people thought he would. I don't know if anyone thought there would be so many drops.

I dumped a lot on this game but would bet it the same, obv Houston has no business laying 3 to Oakland and Joe Pub won this one, but Cook played as well as you (or I) could expect...was hoping for OAK defense to make a couple plays to control the game and it didn't happen. I can live with that.

if ODU and Ole piss cover, it will be three CBB wins in a row.......hasn't happened in like a month.....it fukkin ON now boys.....

Back