• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

right...an nfl quarterback shouldn't be able to make quick decisions and find the open man

Fine, to that point I just rewound and watched

It's 3rd n 5, 44 is still behind the LOS and would have been tackled at or behind it, and Bradford literally had less than 3 seconds to get rid of it. I don't know, were' you looking for 4th and 5 there? That's what it would have been if he just dumped to the valve.

I was worried that when he finally learned the offense it might fuck up the mojo. They need to slim it way back again and just do basic shit. That was working well before. Quick hits and mix in some deep throws. now he's just running for his life after getting beat up. I don't blame him.

Boone has a concussion in addition to knee and hip injuries. already missed 1 game this year. They literally have nobody else.

Fine, to that point I just rewound and watched

It's 3rd n 5, 44 is still behind the LOS and would have been tackled at or behind it, and Bradford literally had less than 3 seconds to get rid of it. I don't know, were' you looking for 4th and 5 there? That's what it would have been if he just dumped to the valve.

3 seconds is a long time to have to throw the ball. Typically, the league best is just a tad over 3 seconds.

Targeting ejection and 2 other unsportsman calls. Not the Buffies best effort so far - they better regroup at half.

Back