• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

over 20 2nd half?

I would think the Vikings start throwing ball more....it's their only chance.

And Cutler seems to be on target tonight.

Badfraud has a history of doing this. Shits the bed in the 1st half. then starts playing when his team gets down 3 scores

For as good a coaching staff as the Vikes have they sure have a hard time realizing their o line blows. Seriously, they have to go with short quick routes so Sam can get rid of it in a hurry. Very frustrating

For as good a coaching staff as the Vikes have they sure have a hard time realizing their o line blows. Seriously, they have to go with short quick routes so Sam can get rid of it in a hurry. Very frustrating
this OL is historically bad. unreal.

Where the fuck is Searles? Clemmons is getting his ass kicked.

Jeff Howe@jeffphowe <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 8h8 hours ago</small>
BREAKING: The dildo was intended for Tom Brady, not Chris Hogan:

CwHa3GVUIAAFvmb.jpg

I'm not sure Bradford can lead a comeback today. The offense doesn't look good. This is a pretty shitty Bears defense too.

Try having an incomplete pass returned for a touchdown and still not overturned on review to start the game. Yep I'm bitter.

Down 17 and milking clock. Huddling. Motioning. WTF. Go no huddle, for clocks sake. Who knows, maybe it sparks something.

I'm trying to figure out what happened to Minny's offense. Only McKinnon is out I think. What's going on P? Just one of those nights?

Back