• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

[FONT=&quot]Doug Pederson@DougPederson__ <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 7m7 minutes ago</small>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hey guys this ones on me for being such a stupid idiot. #sorry
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]0 replies1 retweet0 likes
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Reply

</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Retweet
</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">

</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

yes, hopefully Prime Time Cutler is in the starting lineup. I've watched a few 5 INT games from him and hope we see another.

Bears get f'kin' destroyed tomorrow night and move to 1-7 ATS on the season, while the Vikes move to 6-1 ATS....\m/

The delay on the cards is so amateur. They're using the chips in the cards this year and it's delayed by a person or 2. The broadcast is already delayed by a half hour - they should get the card timing right.

The delay on the cards is so amateur. They're using the chips in the cards this year and it's delayed by a person or 2. The broadcast is already delayed by a half hour - they should get the card timing right.

Just about to tune in for a bit. What's this with the delay on the cards?

How many players did they start with tonight? They are down to 4 already, thought they said they were playing down to 3 tonight...gonna be a quick night?

Just about to tune in for a bit. What's this with the delay on the cards?

There is always the half hour delay, but this year they are using the RFID chips in the cards to know what they are rather than using a camera. It takes a few seconds to get the cards up on the TV, and by the time they show them, the next dude is acting or just completed action.

How many players did they start with tonight? They are down to 4 already, thought they said they were playing down to 3 tonight...gonna be a quick night?

They started with 5. The dude who got 5th imploded, which seems to happen every year.

There is always the half hour delay, but this year they are using the RFID chips in the cards to know what they are rather than using a camera. It takes a few seconds to get the cards up on the TV, and by the time they show them, the next dude is acting or just completed action.

Yes, I know there is always the delay. Didn't know about the RFID chips...pretty interesting use of technology, I like it. Agreed that if there's a delay on the cards it will be a bit annoying.

It is interesting technology and I would like to see and hold a card. Le me know if you watch and if the little delay bothers you - could have just been us.

They started with 5. The dude who got 5th imploded, which seems to happen every year.

Gotcha, thanks.

Surprised they played down to 5 yesterday and didn't stop at 6. I didn't watch it all last night, so maybe it just moved along pretty quickly so they figured playing to 5 made sense. I only wonder because it they're playing down to 3 tonight it doesn't seem like it'll be a long night at all. You never know though I guess...it's quite possible it takes 2 hours to eliminate another guy.

It is interesting technology and I would like to see and hold a card. Le me know if you watch and if the little delay bothers you - could have just been us.

Yeah, it's a little bit annoying with the delay on the cards. Not sure why it would take that long, though I just read that the player needs to get the cards on the spot on the table where the cards can be read...so maybe it's the players causing the delay.

Big hand here. Let's see if Josephy can get away from it if he doesn't hit the boat.

Here's how 6th went out:

With the blinds up to 500,000 and 1,000,000, Hallaert was first to act with ace-queen suited. He raised to 2.3 million and was soon facing a three-bet by Nguyen to 5.7 million. Action folded back to Hallaert and he shoved for just over 35 big blinds. Nguyen was quick to call as he held aces. While Hallaert did flop a queen to keep some hope, the turn and river were blanks and Hallaert made his exit in sixth place, good for $1,464,258.

Silly play to 4 bet shove pre with 35 BB's - especially with AQ

Great job there by Josephy. I guess it wasn't really that difficult to get away from with only 2 pair and the obvious straight out there. Still a nice play.

The Vikes can barely get a yard running the ball. Shit will catch up with this team. Da Bears are looking like world beaters tonight

I'm hoping for a good 2h comeback.
same here though worse as I didn't play it but my wife (Sippi on CTG) wanted to play it so told her to take Vikes ... ugghhhh
have one half down of "how bout them Vikes" and searching but not finding much to save the 2nd half from the same lol

Back