• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

pray to god he stays healthy

the cowboys are set to win the division easily for the next 5 years min

it ALL starts with the o-line..

pray to god he stays healthy

the cowboys are set to win the division easily for the next 5 years min

it ALL starts with the o-line..
100% agree. This would be the 1st thing I would try to build starting a team. Both Lines & a QB

Would go in on Vikes in the 2h but something really seems so far off there all of a sudden, the turnover at OC this week just is bizarre and things aren't right

I'd prefer Tannehill to run the ball more when Miami is ahead, long incomplete passes are not moving the chains.

that's on the coaches, fucking pathetic. you call a timeout with 10 seconds left, not 27. fucking morons

that's on the coaches, fucking pathetic. you call a timeout with 10 seconds left, not 27. fucking morons

LOL did they really call TO with 27 seconds left when they could've let the clock run down? Coach should join Norv Turner.

I can almost guarantee a Vike 6 point win as I sit on a Lions +5.5 ticket

LOL thought Buck was gonna say JPP got a finger on that ball, he slowed down and said hand

I-stuck-a-little-Eli-Manning-in-there-that-Goddamn-mouth-breathing-dummy-Rodney-Ruxin-everybody-calls-me-Ruxin-Imgur-copy.jpg

Pack offense so frustrating this season. How in the hell are they not getting open against the Colts secondary.

Back