**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Houston sub in at RT tasked with blocking Von the rest of the night is a nightmare. I think Houston is going to have to take more 5-7 step drops in the second half, and Von will get to him eventually. Denver D may outscore the Houston O in the second half, gonna be a fun watch.

P - what do you think about the articles saying doc would not be surprised if he never played again
well you never say never but it's not like he's a WR or a RB. Still way to early to tell but he's working hard. I think we are seeing glimpses why he's not the answer here though. He can't stretch the field with that noodle arm.

It's your defense that's carrying you. You need a serviceable QB (i.e. Peyton last year) - Sammy could be that if he stays healthy.

our OL is a mess. as good as the defense is, our OL needs to be somewhat serviceable for us to go anywhere in the playoffs. They got exposed yesterday. Wasn't Bradford's fault.

P - what do you think about the articles saying doc would not be surprised if he never played again

I'm not P but those articles were pointless, and even misleading with a few of the titles. They found one doctor to say he'd be surprised if he never played again, and turned that into "concern for him ever playing again." Who in the hell would be surprised if he didn't play again? He basically almost ripped his leg off of the rest of his body and shattered it into pieces in more places than one. I don't think it's going out on a limb to say what that doc said, and it certainly isn't worthy of the click bait articles.

I'm not P but those articles were pointless, and even misleading with a few of the titles. They found one doctor to say he'd be surprised if he never played again, and turned that into "concern for him ever playing again." Who in the hell would be surprised if he didn't play again? He basically almost ripped his leg off of the rest of his body and shattered it into pieces in more places than one. I don't think it's going out on a limb to say what that doc said, and it certainly isn't worthy of the click bait articles.
if you were, you'd be much better looking

:tiphat:

Pretty obvious as to why Kubiack is the worst 2nd half coach in the league.

Changed what was working for no reason at all.

hahaha,,, fantasy football is such a joke. if cj get's a td, i win in one league and lose in another. I cannot win both, but I can lose both.

P - maybe you guys should trade for Paxton Lynch
no. Heineke is back now from injuries this offseason and the coaches are really high on him.

We can't afford anyone else anyways. We seriously have about $500k in cap room for the remainder of this season.

Back