**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

What a game, enormous result for Seattle. Tie almost as good as an L for them, still two wins up in the division.

How both these teams get ready for 1pm road games next week is completely beyond me.

I only had the under no side and despite my username I don't root for the Cardinals, but a TD call and subsequent W vs a tie could be the difference between making the playoffs or watching them on tv and that just isn't right

2 of the first 3 sentences from Arians in the post game presser have been about the kicking game. Kicker gonna get cut before he gets out of the shower.

CvgXk4ZUsAAaWGb.jpg

so if the NFL ruled that was the wrong call and it was a TD, could they possibly change the result of the game? It would have been the final play.

so if the NFL ruled that was the wrong call and it was a TD, could they possibly change the result of the game? It would have been the final play.

No way. I am sure something similar has happened previously that we just aren't remembering but no way the NFL changes the outcome.

You should have won...that was a TD by Johnson...how they didn't check I have no idea. Millions changed hands due to that call.

The only thing I can think is that Arizona rushed to the line and ran hurry up on 2nd down, and didn't give them a chance to look at it. For a smart dude, Arians sure is dumb an awful lot.

Guys I'm sorry but there is no conspiracy theory. Arians himself decided to hurry up and snap the ball no huddle again on 2nd down. That's the reason the play wasn't reviewed, nothing else.

No way. I am sure something similar has happened previously that we just aren't remembering but no way the NFL changes the outcome.

Well the fail mary with the replacement refs comes to mind. There have been many others I'm sure.

Not sure who mentioned it earlier about one of his buddies betting the tie before the game, but there's no way it was 100-1 odds right? Just saw that "no TD" was 85-1, so it seems hard to believe that a tie would pay out more than that.

And Dean Blandino tweeted that the player leaping over the line on a FG attempt has to land on someone for it to be a penalty. Since when is what I'd like to ask...they have called it numerous times for a guy just getting touched, and that it seemingly what everyone understands the rule to say.

Bovada had draw at 250 to 1 during 2nd quarter

Yep, I realize now that I was thinking "go to OT" as opposed to "end in tie." The OT prop is never anywhere near that high, I was thinking of that for some reason.

Some books grade it as a push, some books grade it as half of your return.

Which books grade it as half your return? That makes no sense at all. The bet is a ML bet...if it's a tie how would you lose half your bet? Whichever books those are...those are the ones no one should ever play with.

You lose half your return so if you wagered $100 to win $180, you'd get back $90.

Most books in Asia and the Pacific have this 'dead heat' rule, some British based books as well.

Always take the points ina parlay!!!odds are almost always around even in this circumstance ,lesson is learned even when on the right side of the parlay

Back