**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

AFC West might have 3 playoff teams, and I won't mention who I think would be the odd man out

You could be right, but I'm not a fair weathered fan and cheer for my teams through good and bad (please refer to the Buffs for the past 20 years).

My AFC West atm

1. Raiders
2. Chargers (yup)
3a. Chiefs
3b. Broncos

And I think each one of them could beat the media darlings in a one-n-done playoff format, don't care where the game is (although SD would be seriously disadvantaged in the cold, only themselves to blame for the record)

Bolts ain't going anywhere with that defense and McCoy.
D is suspect but Phil seems to find a way to keep his troops in games despite the adversity and now he has another weapon in the backfield that's starting to make his mark. You just can't put that team away if you don't play 60 minutes.

They likely have the defensive rookie of the year barring injury, the guy is a game changer

They likely have the defensive rookie of the year barring injury, the guy is a game changer

Most peeps round here think he's the 2nd coming and will carry the Bolts into the playoffs on his back.

He's good but to reiterate, McCoy will fuck it all up.

Looking forward to the start of the NBA season for the first time in a while. Still not sure if my boys can crack the top 8 in the west, but they will be considerably better this year and we finally have a coach that knows what the fuck is going on. Should be fun.

Looking forward to the start of the NBA season for the first time in a while. Still not sure if my boys can crack the top 8 in the west, but they will be considerably better this year and we finally have a coach that knows what the fuck is going on. Should be fun.

They'll be there, imo. Best young nucleus in the league, probably 8th spot and one and done in the playoffs.

But next season and beyond they'll be up there.

They'll be there, imo. Best young nucleus in the league, probably 8th spot and one and done in the playoffs.

But next season and beyond they'll be up there.
just tired of the country club attitude around here. Owner cleared out all the old guard and started anew. It's about time this team got an opportunity to rid themselves of the constant BS and just play. They need to make it happen though and Dunn will be the difference IMO. Rubio needs to go. Runs the team just fine but will never consistently win games. Dunn is raw but has so much upside and when he figures it out they will be a force.

Back