**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Broncos have to be relieved that Osweiler didn't take their offer. I'm not judging this based on tonight, I have seen every Texans game and he just isn't good, probably in the bottom quarter of starting QB's in the league.

Broncos have to be relieved that Osweiler didn't take their offer. I'm not judging this based on tonight, I have seen every Texans game and he just isn't good, probably in the bottom quarter of starting QB's in the league.

gotta agree. Never thought too highly of him at Arizona State. Good QB, good college QB, but $72 million NFL QB...no

Well, we all know the NFL doesn't believe in science, like the ideal gas law

Exactly.

But, a 4 game suspension still arose because he destroyed a phone and wasn't cooperative with the witch hunt. However, if you're running for President and destroy evidence that was subpoenaed by Congress, you get nothing at all. Seems legit.

I liked Brian Hoyer mainly cause he wasn't afraid to sling it/take chances at times. Blew up in him face a few times, but the guy wasn't afraid to throw the ball

I would have been so bummed if we paid him that money. He got the last laugh though.

Exactly.

But, a 4 game suspension still arose because he destroyed a phone and wasn't cooperative with the witch hunt. However, if you're running for President and destroy evidence that was subpoenaed by Congress, you get nothing at all. Seems legit.

Well that is not really correct. You get elected president, so more than nothing at all.

i68_WXTO_200x200.jpeg

Cutler back for the Bears, Vikings D should still shut down that offense right ?

This is a make or break it week as far as NFL survivor pools go, and I used Denver tonight.

Denver at home vs the chargers or Vikings at the Bears the top 2 choices, after that Pat @ Bills (already used Pats) and Jets @ Browns

Last 4 PT games, the road teams have combined to score 1 (defensive) TD:rofl:

Boring games are built on (at least) one team's offense being completely dysfunctional.

Goodnight Houston.

They paying this dude 72 milly, imagine the good you could do in the world with that money.

bahahaha

[TABLE="class: num, width: 319"]
<tbody style="box-sizing: content-box;">[TR="class: datahead, bgcolor: #333333"]
[TD="colspan: 5, align: left"]Passing[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
[TD="width: 15%, align: left"]CP/ATT[/TD]
[TD="width: 13%, align: left"]YDS[/TD]
[TD="width: 13%, align: left"]TD[/TD]
[TD="width: 13%, align: left"]INT[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]B. Osweiler[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]18/34[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]107[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Osweener gonna go home and wipe his ass with a 100 dollar bill and all will be right in the world.

I gotta admit, I'm stunned at the play calling from Houston in those last 2 minutes. I mean, if that's the case...why not just hand the ball off 3 times and run the clock out

I have such a bad read on them. Any time I think they are going to kill a team they don't and vice versa. My first thought on this game was that it was too many points which means they probably cover. I stayed away.

I have such a bad read on them. Any time I think they are going to kill a team they don't and vice versa. My first thought on this game was that it was too many points which means they probably cover. I stayed away.
I'm thinking of taking Chargers TT Over 20

Back