Sunday Discussion Thread

Not sure how I’m going to play the Cubs/Stl game yet but liking the over in some capacity whether ff or game, possibly both. Also liking Stl game/ff.

Bank what’s your thoughts on your Cards today? Good #’s vs Taillon.

Marquez is very comfortable in Citifield, and should be a nice place for him to make his first start back in over a year. Quintana has been extremely clean in the 1st, and should be able to keep the Rockies down as long as he doesn't throw his sinker to Brenton Doyle.

1720966815511.png

CLE/TB NRFI -125

Ben Lively nearly immaculate in the first inning in 15 starts. Pepiot clean in the 1st 4 out of last 5.

Going with Pitt/Sox NRFI -125. May add one more.
Keller is Keller and could go 9 innings and is nearly perfect in the first in 18 starts.

The wild card is the opener, Shuster but I really like the Pirates line up a lot better vs righties. Reynolds is much better vs righties, and guys like Tellez who crush righties can't do shit usually vs lefties. Pirates are a good fastball hitting team overall, but think we can get a clean 1st on Sunday before the break. Will join ya.

Leans today (haven't played anything yet except Colombia to score a goal -130)

NYY/Balt ov 9 -115
KC FF and/or ML +131
Quintana u 2.5 ER -154 and/or Mutts ML -185
Reds ML -170
Texas FF +100
SF FF -140; like to find a Snell Under 2.5 ER
Atl/SD under 7.5 -115

Under is moving so I bet it in SD 7.5 @ -120

Parlayed Quintana Under 2.5 ER with Reds +150

Bet the Over 9 in Yankees game -115

Last edited:
dodgers changed pitchers, good thing, i had the -1, so now went with dodgers ML for a decent price with the new pitcher, and played the over in that game like yesterday

^we match except rangers. On hou (FG) today and over

Took Spain to lift trophy, ML small and over 2.5 goals+155
Copa I took Argentina and over 2.5+170

Back