Sunday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 7 Sun 2024

might as well play snakes again, they killed me blowing that game last night, had a $25 sgp that paid over 1k and all that lost was those assholes blowing another huge lead!

sticking to my story o's winning this series in pitt and price right to play them, dunno how the hell they got no hit for 6 innings vs freaking falter and they still came back and i thought had it.

@2daBank …….seriously……you should play Beat the Streak……5.6 million payout bro…..shits free to play…..

lol, i appreciate you thinking so highly of me but i tried years ago when they 1st started doing it, i don't think i ever got past like 18 or some shit, 56 straight isn't it? lol, good luck with yhat!! i'm assuming nobody has ever won? my guess is nobody has gotten past 40 at most!

i guess i will say years ago when i played it i had no clue bout props yet so i could prob do little better now. still dont think i could sniff 56! there a reason they dont mind offering up millions of dollars and let ya play for free. it kinda like filling out a perfect bracket?

some pretty good looking plays today. i got up early and knocked out most the card, just got back from illinios so my bets in. only issue doing this those pussies have started taking forever to post pitcher out props now, have bunch of rrstufff to do today but i went ahead and wrrote down the pitchers i felt most confident in my stat line for them, so if i catch them slipping with any the totals i'll try to get back across the river, anyways here's the card as of now.

max meyer ov 4.5 k's ev. i've never seen him pitch but if this kid lives up to his scouting report he is exactly what ya want to play a k prop against cards and again if he is that dude then 4.5 with no juice is insanely cheap!! word is he has a plus fastball in mid 90s but more importantly a wipe out slider he confident to throw in any count, walks have seemingly been his biggest issue in the past but long as he keeps the slider close and on same plain as heater cards will flail at that shit way before drawing a walk!!

miami ml +120... if they ever gonna win a game it be here, even back when cards were a good ball club you could never really trust them to complete the sweep as their motto was win series and they would often have letdowns in these spots, These guys have no business being above .500 and fish not this bad to never win a!my games. gibson is plenty hittable, im not completely sure bout the pen yet but i know marmol does a terrible job managing it, fitting Mo handed him
this job he didn't earn or deserve cause that exactly how Mo got the gm job! he basically the front office bitch who follows the nifty little analytic printouts made by ppl who don't know jack shit about baseball. i hate going against a baseball streak once it gets this high but this screams to me the perfect spot for fish tyyo get a W, if they don't pull it off here i say fade them going forward cause they rung nnnnnngtr get a better spot with favorable matchup throwing a pitcher cards never seen who throws pitches they generally struggle to hit!

i can't write any more bout rest of these right now, im falling asleep and need a nap before starting my day. sorry but here the rest.,

o's ml

marsh ov 5.5 k's

pepiot ov 4.5 k's

tampa/rox un 6.5 ff , love this one.

that all so far. i'll be back around in little while.,

lol, i appreciate you thinking so highly of me but i tried years ago when they 1st started doing it, i don't think i ever got past like 18 or some shit, 56 straight isn't it? lol, good luck with yhat!! i'm assuming nobody has ever won? my guess is nobody has gotten past 40 at most!

i guess i will say years ago when i played it i had no clue bout props yet so i could prob do little better now. still dont think i could sniff 56! there a reason they dont mind offering up millions of dollars and let ya play for free. it kinda like filling out a perfect bracket?
All u need is 1 pick a day….most is 2 picks a day….you don’t have to pick everyday…..you can take breaks in between…..

The longest streak is 51 done twice……lots in the mid 40’s too…….

You can do it!!!!!

All u need is 1 pick a day….most is 2 picks a day….you don’t have to pick everyday…..you can take breaks in between…..

The longest streak is 51 done twice……lots in the mid 40’s too…….

You can do it!!!!!

damn somebody got to 51, that impressive. i forget you just need 1 hit with whatever player you pick? my brother plays fantasy baseball and i know he does that also cause every now and then he will mention he in 20s and im like "almost half way!l lol, id be a nervous little bitch if i got to 50, lol

i don't even know what the best way to go bout it be? prob at start just jump on a guy and keep playung him and hope he gets ya a 10-15 game hit streak his own? the other day i saw the carter kid for rangers was batting .100 and had good matchup so played him, he cashed, so played him again yesterday, gonna ride him at least few more days. maybe start one with him, he could for sure run of a 10-15 game hit streak and now the time after the ice cold start.

they dropped marsh k's to freaking 4.5, im perfectly happy with the plus on 5.5 i just dont get it. of course i never been great figuring out line moves on these props (games i usually have a good idea), i prob lose at least as many when line moves my way than against me so not to worried bout it. just seems strange to me

we got little rain i had no clue bout and im
right across river from park but i think it gone now so shouldn't be any problems.

damn somebody got to 51, that impressive. i forget you just need 1 hit with whatever player you pick? my brother plays fantasy baseball and i know he does that also cause every now and then he will mention he in 20s and im like "almost half way!l lol, id be a nervous little bitch if i got to 50, lol

i don't even know what the best way to go bout it be? prob at start just jump on a guy and keep playung him and hope he gets ya a 10-15 game hit streak his own? the other day i saw the carter kid for rangers was batting .100 and had good matchup so played him, he cashed, so played him again yesterday, gonna ride him at least few more days. maybe start one with him, he could for sure run of a 10-15 game hit streak and now the time after the ice cold start.
Easy…..just take the players that you wager on…..

Also, have your bro play the others…..

You never know bro…….

Give it a try……u don’t need to cap for it…..just use your wager picks…..

You can do it……

Just manifest it!!!!!!!

Easy…..just take the players that you wager on…..

Also, have your bro play the others…..

You never know bro…….

Give it a try……u don’t need to cap for it…..just use your wager picks…..

You can do it……

Just manifest it!!!!!!!

today i did Arreaz 2+ bases, jazz 3+ bases, and the pitcher k's!!

i was saying Cleveland rox yesterday with that nice plus money and them outplaying the twinks. devistating blow tho, they better hope mckenzie ok, reason i didn't play them today cause mckenzie velo was several ticks down his 1st start, could just be early season arm not built up yet but always makes me nervous when i see down a few mph, biebs was awesome in 2 starts, i def woulda said more likely mckenzie hurt! he could be too, lol.,

i played this game yesterday and will prob play it w muts a lot, when ya bet against them live? they have some solid starters so they bound to be up in some games but they blow plenty! yesterday i got down on reds at +550, +370, and +175 as they chipped away, lol. problem for me i gotta go across river, yesterday i was chilling in illinios, today im now or i would grab some reds +360 now that manaea out!

Wow amazing how the Orioles lost on an error on the double play ball

jfc, is that what happened? i can't believe they lost 2 of 3. had they won and assuming the ff under in coors cashes all i had left was evan carter over 1.5 h/r/rbi to cash the stepped up parlay boost paid like 950. mfer

dunno wtf happened with the marlins kid pitching? he strikes out goldy and arenado, has 3 k's after 2 innings then shuts them down for 4 more innings but not 1 fucking more strike out!! then of course they pull him after 6 and the asshole out the pen fans 2 in the 7th, lol. what really sucks bout that is i used the sgo insurance where if you only miss one they refund bet. arreaz 2+ based, jazz 3+ bases, dunno why i used the kids punch outs instead of fish ml cause i already had more than enough on his k's. man im
pissed ofc how this day went. the royals kid got early k's then stopped also, even worse they yanked him one out from getting thru 5 to cash out total! feel like mostly had shit capped well and not gonna make shit, hit the ff under in coors, that was a gift, pepiot the only pitcher who got me the k's and he crushed his number!

tonight i like

altuve ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
yordan ov 2.5 h/r/rbi

carter over 1.5 h/r/rbi and 1.5 total bases
semien ov 1.5 total bases
seager iv 2.5 h/r/rbi
garcia ov 2.5 h/r/rhi

kinda facing the shit out some cat who i never heard of throwing no hitter! at same time i expect stros to try and avoid sweep so ill trust altuve and my guy Yordan to get shit done. kinda like the over 10.5.

tonight i like

altuve ov 1.5 h/r/rbi
yordan ov 2.5 h/r/rbi

carter over 1.5 h/r/rbi and 1.5 total bases
semien ov 1.5 total bases
seager iv 2.5 h/r/rbi
garcia ov 2.5 h/r/rhi

kinda facing the shit out some cat who i never heard of throwing no hitter! at same time i expect stros to try and avoid sweep so ill trust altuve and my guy Yordan to get shit done. kinda like the over 10.5.
You sound so elegant in italics

man i was so close to playing his hr prop but i just don't play many of those. got altuve a run so he one step closer to his cash. now cmon rangers this journeyman hasn't given up a hit in like 11 damn innings!!

man i was so close to playing his hr prop but i just don't play many of those. got altuve a run so he one step closer to his cash. now cmon rangers this journeyman hasn't given up a hit in like 11 damn innings!!
Seems like the Stros have been sandbagging this guy. Looking at his minor league numbers he's been pretty dominant for a few years now. Pitching in the PCL where they play a ton of games at elevation, guy's numbers have been superb.

i can't bekueve nobody can hit this fucking clown. it certainly don't make it any easier when this scrub unp is calling balls 3 inches outside strikes and 3 inches below the zone strikes. i swear these idiots make all these stupid rule changes hoping to draw in more fans but just maybe if you didn't let everyone see yoir incompetent ump missing 15 calls a night!

Back