Sunday Discussion Thread

hard to back the teams who traded away all their assets unless they're playing another in the exact situation

leans:
alzolay (bad vs bad but not sure Soto is enough for pitch-to-contact Fedde against AAA lineup)
jefferies (two youngsters with very wide ranges of outcomes and i respect OAK lineup & bullpen more)
WEBBL (very poor day from HOU pen today, should be better based on the acquisitions but SF has been great and continues to beat the market)

hard to back the teams who traded away all their assets unless they're playing another in the exact situation

leans:
alzolay (bad vs bad but not sure Soto is enough for pitch-to-contact Fedde against AAA lineup)
jefferies (two youngsters with very wide ranges of outcomes and i respect OAK lineup & bullpen more)
WEBBL (very poor day from HOU pen today, should be better based on the acquisitions but SF has been great and continues to beat the market)
Friday was rough on the Astros pen also. Stanek did get hurt by that dropped fly ball but he didn’t look good anyway. Pressly didn’t either at first. Grave man looked absolutely electric tho. Hell be taking presslys closing job by playoffs

considering their depth they should win a bullpen battle vs SF, but i am struggling to pull the trigger on SF since that walkoff blown save @ LAD and they've been winning at a high clip despite being dogged each match

Yea I mean their lineup is sneaky good. The back of the order is clutch. Solano, Flores...these guys can hit and with risp. Even estrada hitting like .315. Then they have amazing sp playing best ball of their lives besides cueto lol. Gausman And wood coming back to earth a little.

the thing about that park is those short porches. Cove wall is high but it’s the shortest distance from home in all mlb. And the other side is only 314 i believe. you see last couple games, wind been blowing out and guys are hittin jacks down the first and third base lines nonstop. No lead is safe!!

alzolay ceiling much higher than fedde who can be hit by anybody nevermind a depleted CHC

gomber vs bullpen game as COL goes for a sweep looks worth a gamble since without Tatis SD isn't the same

kellerB price is crazy considering how well he has been pitching

jefferries hard to trust though so is detmers making his debut

ALCANTARA looks like he might be worth it, but mont can keep MIA quiet and the trades have somehow re-energized NYY so far. Doubt it lasts

pineda dogged too much but don't know how MIN closes if they have a lead late. At least the StL pen has been doing it, shaky or not

WEBBL took some money overnight

Back