Sunday Discussion Thread

I would like to back Bundy, but that Angels offense leaves much to be desired without trout and only sho producing

I would like to back Bundy, but that Angels offense leaves much to be desired without trout and only sho producing

Bundy off two bad starts will come around, but not worth playing a bad team against a good one i don't think

a lot of pitch to contact with descla against LAD in a park that isn't pitching dominant anymore and during the day too
Still ranks in the bottom half of ballpark factor and I get a lineup which features only betts. Giants love lefties too from what I can remember.

1621777702759.png

Buying low on Castillo today at +105. Had 11 Ks last time out with change up working. I think he turns the corner for a few starts and you’ll get a good price because of his struggles. Brewers hitting .150 against him on nearly 100 ABs.

Buying low on Castillo today at +105. Had 11 Ks last time out with change up working. I think he turns the corner for a few starts and you’ll get a good price because of his struggles. Brewers hitting .150 against him on nearly 100 ABs.

wasn't a terrible idea, but i'm not sure you should use lifetime bat vs pitch for a guy who's nowhere near the level he's been earlier in his career.

Agree he was good vs SF for a while, but something's clearly wrong with his control so far this year

Who knows what happens with a half-way competent ump behind the plate.

we probably have to go under his next game, this is ridiculous and it's consistent with my notes from earlier in the year

Erich Bacchus: width 1B side to R (no fans in Dunedin but both home TOR & road nyy), width both sides of the plate to R, width 3B to L (TB @NYY)

we probably have to go under his next game, this is ridiculous and it's consistent with my notes from earlier in the year

Erich Bacchus: width 1B side to R (no fans in Dunedin but both home TOR & road nyy), width both sides of the plate to R, width 3B to L (TB @NYY)

Huge advantage to the pitcher when the batter is (reasonably) so concerned with the ump that he‘s literally leaning over the plate

Back