Sunday Discussion Thread

he's playing the worst team in the league
Feel Boyd has been serviceable this year and no one on the Cubs has faced him; neither pen screams shut down and Hendricks continues to miss location. TBH, part of me is just hoping he keeps sucking more so the jays can trade for him and Bryant for playoff push this year at a discount

Doyers trade for Tsutsugo and sign Poop-holes... combined BA of what like .150? lol...I get moves for depth but this seems....odd

without further ado, surely some blown saves within this laundry list

May 16KELLERM
PERALTAF
SENZATELA
lopezP
fedde
kim
gibson
bassitt
singer
andersonC
stroman

Dodgers -1 today. Would of did them last night after Angels lost but they wanteda kidney to go with that moneyline price. So today system says Dodgers again. Did a -1 RL for about -111

Dodgers -1 today. Would of did them last night after Angels lost but they wanteda kidney to go with that moneyline price. So today system says Dodgers again. Did a -1 RL for about -111

Pablo Lopez looks worse by the start so can't blame you for that one though a bullpen game seems like something scary for LAD with how they're essentially not overextending anybody in the regular season saving them for the playoffs

going back to the well seems square, but outside of rest with some hitters how do I ignore both Jeff Hoffman's and Antonio Senzeatela numbers @ Coors.

Blackmon should be back in the line up and Senzel as well

Back