Summer Transfer News and Rumours

correct me if I'm wrong Joe, but doesn't Brexit make it more difficult for English players to now go to the EU?

So, in theory, yes.

This is part of the problem with Brexit overall, which is that being in the EU allows for ease of movement in terms of labor. You're British and you get a job in Germany, you just go and vice versa.

But if you're German and you get a job in the US, it's more of a pain in the ass. That's what England is looking at with Brexit. BUT, the question is when and how that will happen.

it will effect the mid-table clubs more

FA gives work permits for

A player from a FIFA ranked top-10 nation only has to have played in 30 percent of games in the two years prior to application to be granted a work permitA player from a 11-20 nation must have played in 45 percent of international games
That rises to 60 percent for the next 10 countries, and 75 percent for countries ranked 31-50

I imagine they would change the rules, but it would have a huge effect on mid-table clubs who aren't buying the top players

Changing the rules will affect every industry, not just soccer and not just sport. Very. Very hard for it to happen

Man U have agreed to a fee of 26.3 million pounds on Mkihtriyhian (SP?)

Arsenal is meeting with Lacazette's people to discuss a transfer

Zlatan will have a medical at Man U next week and Mane will have a medical this week at Liverpool

Dani Alves is in Turin for his Juventus medical

Barcelona is interested in signing Darmian

Juventus interested in Alexis Sanchez

Mandanda could be on his way to Crystal Palace

Don't know much about him as I don't watch the french league, but I think it would be a good choice for him to go there and have a lot of game time and develop.

Don't know much about him as I don't watch the french league, but I think it would be a good choice for him to go there and have a lot of game time and develop.

considered a prolific goal scorer and has been observed by PL clubs for awhile, however it is interesting to see CP really go for it here.
The only reason I see him going to CP is because he's getting $$$ and it's London. Huge advantage when you are a London club.

Hulk is leaving Zenit for China, Shanghai SIPG has made a bid of 55 million Euros that has been accepted

Barcelona is interested in Bellerin

Chelsea interested in Witsel

Zlatan will sign with Man U by the end of the week

AC Milan is interested in Lukaku

Gabigol from Santos has had his 18 million pound release clause met by an unknown BPL team (Arsenal)

PSG interested in Krychowiak

And now lequipe says Batshuayi to Chelsea is a done deal for 40 millions euros. If Conte is going to play 3-5-2 with Chelsea it may be a good move for the player what do you guys think?

I heard Tottenham is in the mix, but 40 million sounds like too high of a price tag to me

Yeah I believe quite common for smaller clubs to insert these kind of re-sale clauses to get a part of the profit later

Batshuayi was too expensive for us, but still, fuck Chelsea.

It's going to be tough seeing Conte there. I'm loving him in this Euro for Italy.

Klinsman intrigued/interested in England job.

The England FA can't possibly be that inept to offer him the job. Though we can always hope. JK has been rumored to take over just about every open PL job the last year , and now the England job. My personal opinion is that its just to get website clicks, and most of these stories are from junk gossip BS sites

Crystal Palace has nearly completed the signing of Mandanda

Juventus very interested in Kante

Blanc is interested in the England job

Leicester should sign Robbie Brady for 12 million pounds sometime this week

Krychowiak deal for 40 million euros is nearly done - to PSG

Higaun will not renew his contract with Napoli

Bayern Munich has signed Corluka

Atletico Madrid and Liverpool meeting about Benteke

Man City is close to signing Nolito

Demichilis has been released from Man City

Benteke is open to moving to Crystal Palace

JK very interested in the England job

Crystal Palace has signed Andros Townsend

Man City paid 13.8 million pounds for Nolito, he has signed a 4 year deal

Arsenal have rejected Juventus's approach for Alexis Sanchez

Ibarbo is back in Europe on loan, in Panathinaikos

Neymar has confirmed he has signed an extension with Barca

Napoli interested in bringing in Falcao to replace Higuan (???)

Man U to meet with Juventus next week to discuss Pogba

Dortmund have sent an official to Manchester, Mkhitaryan deal nearly done, my spys tell me

hearing it's completed

he's in Manchester, house hunting

just didn't want to announce it on Zlatan day, might be this weekend, might be early next

photo already taken with the team photog ready for release

Vincent Janssen: "AZ are blocking my dream transfer & that is disappointing."

it's believed AZ want more $$$ from Spurs (Dutch media saying Spurs offered 15m and AZ want 20, would be good signing, good backup for Harry

Man U have confirmed that Ryan Giggs has left the club

French media reports Pogba wants to go to Man U

Everton have signed Axel Witsel, 30 million pounds to Zenit

Chelsea have officially released Pato and Falcao

Tottenham have had talks with Inter about Icardi, reportedly prepared to offer 45 million euros

Kante is closing in on a Chelsea deal

RVP is looking to leave Turkey due to recent events

Mikel Arteta has joined Man City...as a coach

PSG introduces Krychowiak today...the fee is thought about about 30 million Euros

Arsenal have signed Takuma Asano today...from Japan

Bayern is interested in Koscielny

Jaun Mata appears to be on his way to Everton

West Ham close to signing Bolasie

Swansea prepare to sign Robson-Kanu

Jannsen rejects a move to PSG, wants to go to Tottenham

Real Madrid is preparing to offer 35 million pounds for Lloris

Hull City is interested in Ryan Mason

RVP is getting interest from West Ham and Crystal Palace

Crystal PAlace have raised their bid to 31.5 million pounds for Benteke

Leicester City have agreed with CSKA Moscow on a deal for Musa

Van der Weil goes on a free to Fehrenbence

Vincent Jannsen and Tottenham are close to a deal

Vermaelen close to a move to Roma

PSG in advanced talks with James Rodriguez

also, these guys seem to not really care about prestige of the league etc, right?

I mean Ibra never playing EPL? I know the rumours about Man, but only Italian and French in his prime

that the norm?

also, these guys seem to not really care about prestige of the league etc, right?

I mean Ibra never playing EPL? I know the rumours about Man, but only Italian and French in his prime

that the norm?

Played a season in Barcelona

JP is going to really like Andros Townsend me thinks

Yezzir. I'm really excited by the Palace signings so far. It's sort of funny to see Hennesey (and Ledley) doing well for Wales while at the same time being like 'OK, thanks, good luck,' but that's the way it goes. Hennessey did well this year, but had some softies over the course of the season that really hurt when the team was slumping. I'm excited for both the new guys.

Meanwhile, I can't even begin to imagine Benteke. It would be fantastic, but I still have trouble seeing Palace as a club that could ever afford someone like that. But that would kind of be mindblowing, honestly.

Yezzir. I'm really excited by the Palace signings so far. It's sort of funny to see Hennesey (and Ledley) doing well for Wales while at the same time being like 'OK, thanks, good luck,' but that's the way it goes. Hennessey did well this year, but had some softies over the course of the season that really hurt when the team was slumping. I'm excited for both the new guys.

Meanwhile, I can't even begin to imagine Benteke. It would be fantastic, but I still have trouble seeing Palace as a club that could ever afford someone like that. But that would kind of be mindblowing, honestly.

Mouse talks....Palace is a London club simple as that, massive advantage there.
He also is better suited for a team away from limelight, there was way too much at stake from his Villa move. End of the day though, paying that amount of money its still a bit too much for Benteke, Pool will have managed to win this deal if it goes through.

Mouse talks....Palace is a London club simple as that, massive advantage there.
He also is better suited for a team away from limelight, there was way too much at stake from his Villa move. End of the day though, paying that amount of money its still a bit too much for Benteke, Pool will have managed to win this deal if it goes through.

losing a million pounds on this thing not including wages, they should count their lucky stars every night if true

I think he signed a one year contract with an option for a 2nd season, so maybe MLS in 2 years if he still has the motivation and wants to discover another league

Matuidi has been given permission by the French team to leave base and start discussion with Man U...

Kane will sign a new year 5 year deal with Tottenham this week

Barca interested in Ricardo Rodriguez

Arsenal has had discussion with Lukaku's people and Lacazette's people

that the norm?

Much, much better players then him spent their prime at clubs like Juventus, ac Milan, inter milan and barcelona, and never considered playing in the EPL

Back