Still in a hole (Friday plays)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
One play for Friday I feel strong about.

Last time these two teams met the score was 125:117, in Memphis. To be honest, I wouldn't expect a lower score here at all. GSW are coming off a brutal loss in Portland last night, and Nelson rested their starting 5 in the last quarter knowing they have a statement game tonight. One other thing: the Grizzlies will welcome playing against a team with low intensity D and no inside presence (except Biedrins), they have several sharp shooters themselves (Miller, Navarro), I expect another fast flowing game dropping somewhere in the 230s.

* Over is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog.
* Over is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
* Over is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 vs. Western Conference.
* Over is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 vs. NBA Southwest.
* Over is 6-0 in Warriors last 6 games following a SU loss of more than 10 points.
* Over is 7-1 in Warriors last 8 Friday games.
* Over is 6-1 in Warriors last 7 vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.
* Over is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 overall.
* Over is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 vs. Western Conference.
* Over is 9-3 in Warriors last 12 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
* Over is 11-4 in Warriors last 15 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
* Over is 18-8 in Warriors last 26 games following a S.U. loss.
* Over is 11-5 in Warriors last 16 home games.
* Over is 13-6 in Warriors last 19 games as a home favorite.
* Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
* Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Golden State.

Golden State - Memphis over 223.5 (1.92) 5 units

Gsw had a day off in Portland. I have some doubts whether they even cared about this game in wed. Grizz is a "good" opponent for them to score a lot and win again at home. Like it, gl.

I think the number is too high. It's not like all GS opponents get to score 100, because the Warriors are quick on defense too.

well, best of luck Wikeman, I think the Warriors can top 130 here, but even a balanced 120 effort should do the trick, even 115. I don't believe they'll care that much about D, not after last night when they were the ones who were shut down and tortured as far as production goes.

Grizz was shooting the ball well last night and I expect it to continue with the way GSW plays. The only thing that concerns me is the fact that the Grizz suffer against teams that can post up and rebound inside and GSW don't do much of that. Both teams play the perimeter type game... Should be a very high scoring game cuz both teams will be lobbing up 3balls all night long. GL

Best of luck man!

I'm taking a break tonight and only took two dogs ML for a few pennies (Heat and Memphis). I think that there is a good chance we will see both teams go past 110 points and that will give you the Over. The only fear for this Over is that sometimes GSW games have really ugly first half with low scores that even great scoring in the second half still leads to the under. Hope for you it won't be the case.

Like this one as well. This # should be at 228 so there is some value. Warriors were in this exact same situation couple weeks ago and came out and put up 125 on Memphis. By same situation I mean they beat LAL, got blown out by DET (rested starters) and then put up 125. Only the previous opponents prior to Memphis have changed.

Glad to hear it JPicks, always looking for your insight. :shake:

Divol, GL tonight man.

:cheers:

adding:

yes you can call me a blasphemer, but I actually think the Nets win this one SU.

There's been too much talk about the Celts being soooo pissed after losing the other night. That's way overhyped, they can try to win this game and are the better team no doubts about that, but 7.5?

I'm going to bite. The Nets have been playing well lately, 8-2 ATS in last 10.

Nets +7.5 (1.90) 4 units

thats a huge total homie
dont see why it cant hit
only concern is memphis on a b2b but golden state always puts up the points

GL today Satyr, I can't believe I am actually waiting for baseball season to start... lol.

looks solid, couple of points have already been argued against your plays so I can't say anything constructive. I guess Ray returns but that could help your cause if he comes out flat.

well yeah, I'm really not a guy to tail right now my man...:D I will be again. Just not these days.

Best of luck tonight if you decide to play something. :cheers: (go Hornets!)

Btw can't wait for bases either, so we can talk about Owings and have fun during the IN GAMEs:D

Loved your plays last season bro. :cheers:

Memphis is O/U 3-4 coming off a 230/100-100 game this season, and was O/U 8-5 coming off one last season. Although their last game totaled 229, it's basically viewable as a 230/100-100 spot for them.

BOL:cheers:

Yep, but how many of those games were against GSW? :D Or a similar built team? Anyways, thanks for the heads up. GL tonight BC. :cheers:

Yep, but how many of those games were against GSW?

The only time the last 2 seasons (the time frame for their run 'n gun style)Mem played GS in a B2B situation after totaling 220+ pts their previous game, they totaled 204 in regulation, & 233 after overtime finished.

I should add their B2B situation is the only reason Im not on this. But I still wouldnt back under.

16-3, home blowout is under's best friend. :rolleyes:

come on Grizzlies...can't have ANOTHER losing day here. Can I?

aaaaaaaaaaand they failed. Again. I only needed 46 points in the 4th, they managed 42.

I only needed Nets not to lose by 13 in the last quarter. They lose by 14. :D

:eek: :(

you'll turn things around buddy.. you had these two capped well, that was a damn over but you got moosed. keep doing what you do ;)

Back