STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

Even if they don't end the stupid rule, they should amend it so that every team simply has to sell the same # of tickets as the smallest stadium in the league.

Pretty sure it's going away like you said

Was thinking about the total today and most recent game for comparison was Green Bay/NYG NFC title game in 2007. Giants won 23-20 in OT, so the over can certainly happen.

Maybe, just expect the clock to run a ton with a lot of running plays

Maybe, just expect the clock to run a ton with a lot of running plays

agree about the under, you just have to worry about TOs and short fields. That ball will be like a rock and tough to hold onto.

agree about the under, you just have to worry about TOs and short fields. That ball will be like a rock and tough to hold onto.

I'd expect some drops, tough field goals because of this

Ball is gonna be heavy and I don't think it's really turnover weather

anyone else got that summertime sadness

yeah i just dropped a Lana del Rey lyric on you fools

In lambeau tomorrow, who had the better run d and who runs it better? SF to both of those, right?

Feel like The Eagles game is the least talked about....

I think the Eagles are fugazi too.....if the Saints didnt have "road woes", I think the line would be different

Will be on Saints ML

I had Panthers last time out too, so this isnt homer ish before someone chimes

Watkins close, real close, to that dropping the ball crap before crossing goal line

Hawaii guy posted a basketball play FYI. There should really be a pop up every time he posts

In lambeau tomorrow, who had the better run d and who runs it better? SF to both of those, right?

My concern with Kaep is he doesn't know how to throw any finesse balls. Those WRs gonna hate trying to catch his bullets.

Back