STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

yeah its brutal p2..i went outside and couldnt feel my dick

I was a lil kid, went to an ISU football game, they beat Barry Sanders that day, biggest upset I saw there. Fingers so cold I couldn't grip the zipper on my jeans, had to piss so badddd and felt helpless. Fortunate not to piss myself.

I was a lil kid, went to an ISU football game, they beat Barry Sanders that day, biggest upset I saw there. Fingers so cold I couldn't grip the zipper on my jeans, had to piss so badddd and felt helpless. Fortunate not to piss myself.

yea bro thats what its like today...the lick the pole kinda shit on a triple dog dare

they scheduled these games horribly tonight, should've been a doubleheader

yes, absolutely bonehead scheduling...you would think when a paycheck this big is at stake, the ncaa and advertising greedbags would be able to use their brains to come up with something more logical than this

Thank god I get to listen to Gus Johnson tonight. I need to feel like every play is the most important play of the season.

Live In-Play Football 9262 Missouri +145* <small>vs</small> Oklahoma State

.50/.73

What's happening fellas? Just got tv and internet back after being off for last 7 hours. Have mizz and clemson both +3 -120.

Back