STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

didnt gb have to avoid balckout

Yep. The NFL HAS to get rid of that stupid blackout rule after this year right? I know they've talked about it and said it's possible, but it should be likely

its so dumb lareux

Especially in 2013. It's always been kinda dumb since a team like Buffalo had a stadium that seats 80k+ and had to sell out, when a team like Jax can put a fucking tarp over 1/4 of their seats and call it a sell out. But now, it's just retarded dumb.

SF is better suited to play in the cold and a better team to begin. GB won't be winning the game.

Better suited than who? Other warm weather cities...you're probably right about that. Better than GB, not sure how that's possible.

and neither team, nor any team for that matter, is prepared to play in those temps

I honestly think the gap between those two teams is pretty extreme, only the cold weather may allow GB to stay in it

hqdefault.jpg

SF is better suited to play in the cold and a better team to begin. GB won't be winning the game.

oh, it's not a big deal to me because whoever wins this game gets hammered afterwards...i don't consider the slackers a viable opponent, but just watching the whiners having to play in this shit will be enjoyable to me.

Played in zero degree weather once in high school and in the huddle all we wanted to do was keep the clock moving to get the fuck off the field. Can't imagine playing the conditions they will be playing in on Sunday.

Played the under 46.5 for sf/gb...prove the points to me in that shit

Was thinking about the total today and most recent game for comparison was Green Bay/NYG NFC title game in 2007. Giants won 23-20 in OT, so the over can certainly happen.

Back