STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

Too bad you weren't around in the in game. At least 5 guys questioned why the Cotton Bowl was going on at the same time as a BCS bowl game.

And none understands the business of network television I guess

I had to watch Dexter and give up football for an evening

gotcha...

:shake:

It was more just a thought on the entire landscape of college football and the passing over of black coaches (seemingly). Good for Texas, and I really hope you guys get back on top...college football is so much better when Texas is in the national title picture.

OR a bigger revelation

Fox should hire members of a gambling forum to schedule their games for maximum viewership

think of how many coaches got rich off texas..saban, jimbo, dantonio, briles..insane..might even be forgetting a few.

And none understands the business of network television I guess

I had to watch Dexter and give up football for an evening

And who are you kidding KJ, you hate football, at least you've said as much in the past few weeks. I don't disagree with your opinions on the state of the game either (college or NFL), I'm just saying...

I thought you liked Ok St and tOSU. Was it Clemson and Ok St?

In all seriousness, 2 pretty damn good and entertaining games tonight.

I woulda been on Clemson and Ok St

May not gamble again until March Madness, like a serious cleansing

and to think you once tried to explain what a beard was to ManUK

yes, defer it to me

It was an honest mistake. And I wasn't explaining what a beard was as much as I misunderstood what he said about RAS. Unlike some, I admit when I make mistakes...and it happens often.

I woulda been on Clemson and Ok St

May not gamble again until March Madness, like a serious cleansing

Yeah, you woulda juiced out so I guess you didn't miss much. OK St had their chance to win on the last drive though. But Mizzou did everything they could to give them the game...they kept playing Franklin for some unknown reason.

It was an honest mistake. And I wasn't explaining what a beard was as much as I misunderstood what he said about RAS. Unlike some, I admit when I make mistakes...and it happens often.

Admitting mistakes is a-ok in my book

I don't think you mean badly Lareux, but understand that Fox had to show the game in prime time because they like money, especially when they pay handsomely for the opportunity to make it. And I despise Fox with a passion, wish they would have shown it mid-afternoon for the flopstakes.

I don't think you mean badly Lareux, but understand that Fox had to show the game in prime time because they like money, especially when they pay handsomely for the opportunity to make it. And I despise Fox with a passion, wish they would have shown it mid-afternoon for the flopstakes.

It's all good Wade Jr. (I kid, I kid).

I guess we just disagree that them showing the game up against a BCS game is a way to maximize money and viewership. This won't be an issue for them in the future either way pal.

It was pretty funny though...every time someone asked the question as to why both games were on at the same time, our boy Twinkie came in with the "please don't." I got a kick out of it at least.

It was pretty funny though...every time someone asked the question as to why both games were on at the same time, our boy Twinkie came in with the "please don't." I got a kick out of it at least.

:thumbsup2:

Back