STEED n JUMP Vs. SCHRUTE n M.W. in-game

They called it a "deadball" penalty. Then I understand where it is coming from. No way it should have been a dead ball penalty

Right. In your example of a 4th and 1, it may very well be called the way they called it tonight. If the play was over and the guy was stopped, then the penalty occurred they may flip possession and then assess the penalty. probably shouldn't have been in tonight's game, just saying for your example from earlier.

Late hits are dead ball fouls. Remember the Clay Matthews late hit? Dead ball fouls are after change of possession.

didn't they keep possession on that Clay hit? Not sure if it was 4th down though, I don't remember.

Still my favorite picture

t0phQql.jpg
LOL I shouldnt laugh but man...

Lareux

On my way to the airport, there were at least 20 cars on the side of the road from last night

Yeah, my wife said she saw about 8-10 on her way home from work last night on the 290 between the Falls and Cheektowaga. It's crazy how people who live here don't know how to drive in this weather.

Bucks OVER 17.5 2H.....run game bout to open up me thinks. And if not Braxton will continue to pick em apart. Clemson D worse than OSU if that's possible.

Pinkel would rather be loyal to his QB and lose the game I honestly think. We'll see Mauk again but only a series probably.

Yeah, my wife said she saw about 8-10 on her way home from work last night on the 290 between the Falls and Cheektowaga. It's crazy how people who live here don't know how to drive in this weather.

Yep exactly where I saw them. Went over the Queenston/Lewiston bridge and took the 290 to the airport.

Back