START'em or SIT'em - Year Long Fantasy Thread

That's what i currently have. Also have some WR byes this week.
Pick 1

sammy watkins
corredelle patterson
brandon lafell

PPR

Pick 2 - 1 must be TE
Jimmy Graham @ DET - GTD and appears to be red zone only packages
Clay Harbor vs CLE
Cecil Shorts vs CLE
Terrance Williams vs NYG
Odell Beckahm @ DAL

PPR

Pick 2 - 1 must be TE
Jimmy Graham @ DET - GTD and appears to be red zone only packages
Clay Harbor vs CLE
Cecil Shorts vs CLE
Terrance Williams vs NYG
Odell Beckahm @ DAL

I think you roll w/ graham. Prob choose Williams as well but think ODB could have a good gmae

Ugh now gotta decide between Jimmy Graham or Roddy White, thought I wouldn't have to make a decision, but here we are.

I think you roll w/ graham. Prob choose Williams as well but think ODB could have a good gmae
total crap shoot.

I keep telling myself t will cant keep on scoring TDs + the cowboys in theory get up early at home and pound the rock.
prob over thinking

For my flex position, non ppr….

Terrance Williams vs ny giants
Joique Bell vs Saints
Golden Tate vs Saints

Note that there are 30mph winds in Baltimore for the Falcons/Ravens game.

I put in Jimmy Graham in one of my leagues (allowed me to drop Witten to pick up a defense as Philly is on bye) and started Jordan Cameron before Graham in another.

Choose 2, PPR:
Gio vs. Balty
Hillman vs. SD
McCoy @ ARI
McKinnon @ TB

Anyone have a status on Montee Ball? I'd love to ride Ronnie one more week.

Choose 2, PPR:
Gio vs. Balty
Hillman vs. SD
McCoy @ ARI
McKinnon @ TB

Anyone have a status on Montee Ball? I'd love to ride Ronnie one more week.

Awesome depth. I think even if Ball returns, Hillman may get more of the work. This offense is clicking with Hillman. No reason to change that. I'd go with McCoy and Hillman this week.

Awesome depth. I think even if Ball returns, Hillman may get more of the work. This offense is clicking with Hillman. No reason to change that. I'd go with McCoy and Hillman this week.

Thank you. Gio was a keeper, cost me just a 4th round pick, and Hillman/McKinnon were waiver claims. I really can't stomach another Shady dud week. McKinnon has the best matchup out of the 4, and Gio catches more balls than McCoy if the run game gets shut down. Ugh I hate having so many good backs!

Back