Terrance Williams @ SEA

TE - Pick 1 (Graham Bye Week)
Luke Willson vs DAL
Lance Kendricks vs SF
Tim Wright @ BUF
Charles Clay vs GB
Eric Ebron @ MIN
Austin Serafin-Jenkins @ BAL

leaning Odell & Hunter, although Hawkins has generally been reliable.
Total crap shoot @ TE, hard to trust Wright when he only played what... 18 plays, but even then he could equal all the other TEs production.

thanks for the input so far.

now that AJ Green got injured in practice, Im assuming he'll be out so.

PPR - Pick 3
Andrew Hawkins vs PIT
Justin Hunter vs JAX (depending on QB)
Odell Beckham Jr @ PHI
Terrance Williams @ SEA

I think I would bench T. Will in this situation.

Ended up putting a waiver claim in for Ben Tate, Branden Oliver, Andre Williams in that order and dropping Cam Newton. Oliver and Williams were waiver claims #2 and #3 (Forsett #1) then my two waiver claims went through getting Tate and a different defense (Balty and dropping Pitt). Waiver resets every week and I had the last waiver spot based on record/tie breakers with a 4 way time at the top. Still have Hillman as a free agent, probably need to find a way to get Mark Ingram on my roster for next week, and plenty of QBs to choose from. Just wish I could get a 2-1 trade with someone.

I agree with that order.

thanks for the input so far.

now that AJ Green got injured in practice, Im assuming he'll be out so.

PPR - Pick 3
Andrew Hawkins vs PIT
Justin Hunter vs JAX (depending on QB)
Odell Beckham Jr @ PHI
Terrance Williams @ SEA

I think I would bench T. Will in this situation.

Agree with benching Williams. If you look at his full stat line, he hasn't really done much except score td's, which is always tough to predict for WR's.

I already have Tate and I picked up Oliver. Tate is a concern with injury, but there is no doubt he's the #1 when he is in and healthy. I haven't started him yet but thinking of it this week. Oliver @ Oak could be a nice matchup as well. The way SD runs even when Matthews is healthy Oliver will likely still get touches...

Now I'm trying to figure out who to start pick 2

PPR

Tate@Pitt
Sproles vs NYG
Oliver @ Oak

to me I would go Tate/Oliver.

Ended up putting a waiver claim in for Ben Tate, Branden Oliver, Andre Williams in that order and dropping Cam Newton. Oliver and Williams were waiver claims #2 and #3 (Forsett #1) then my two waiver claims went through getting Tate and a different defense (Balty and dropping Pitt). Waiver resets every week and I had the last waiver spot based on record/tie breakers with a 4 way time at the top. Still have Hillman as a free agent, probably need to find a way to get Mark Ingram on my roster for next week, and plenty of QBs to choose from. Just wish I could get a 2-1 trade with someone.

looks like you figured it out. Im generally not a fan of holding two QBs and would prefer to stash another RB or WR but in your case looks like a shallow league for WRs so it might be a wasted spot. I would try to trade away Cam + ?? and then see if you can pick up a RB?

I personally think I would want Hopkins over Patterson but maybe you are right on the upside part.

Agree with benching Williams. If you look at his full stat line, he hasn't really done much except score td's, which is always tough to predict for WR's.

thanks Gorg and Fondy.

went ahead and picked up Tim Wright and will just see how things play out with the other teams, see if any favorable decision are made. I guess Jermaine Gresham is now in the running too.

Standard scoring, start 2:

E Royal @ SD
J Edelman @ Buff
P Garcon @ Zona
J Hunter vs Jax

I know, I know... how can you pick just 2.

Hopkins vs.. indy
V. Jackson vs baltimore
alshon jeffry at atlanta
percy harvin vs Dallas

need 3 of the 4,,

all td's 6 pts.

Kaep @ STL
Ben @CLE

Also, PPR

Wheaton @CLE
T Williams @SEA
Sanu v CAR
Riley v NYG

PPR

I have to pick up a rb off the waiver wire....
Storm Johnson vs TN
McFadden vs SD
Antone Smith vs Chi

Who do I pick up and to start today?

AND

Kendall Wright or Kelvin Benj @ WR

Thoughts on drunken fantasy moves I made last night. Don't remember offering the trade or putting in the waiver claims

Dropped Victor Cruz
Added Mohamed Sanu

Dropped Cordarrelle Patterson
Added Mark Ingram

This was accepted

Traded Delanie Walker and Joique Bell
Received Jimmy Graham and Vincent Jackson

*I have Jordan Cameron so I can handle the missed (few) weeks
**Bell has a bye coming up and I can start DeMarco Murray, Andre Ellington, and either Ben Tate, Lamar Miller, or Shame Verenn (and put in Montee Ball when he comes back)
***Starting Demaryius Thomas at WR and need to start either Mohamed Sanu or Golden Tate as they're the only WRs on my roster (flier with Vincent Jackson)

Thoughts on drunken fantasy moves I made last night. Don't remember offering the trade or putting in the waiver claims

Dropped Victor Cruz
Added Mohamed Sanu

Added Mark Ingram

This was accepted

**Bell has a bye coming up and I can start DeMarco Murray, Andre Ellington, and either Ben Tate, Lamar Miller, or Shame Verenn (and put in Montee Ball when he comes back)
***Starting Demaryius Thomas at WR and need to start either Mohamed Sanu or Golden Tate as they're the only WRs on my roster (flier with Vincent Jackson)

Looks pretty good to me.

Ryan @ Balt or Newton @ GB

Newton at GB. Worried they won't be able to control his running. Ryan against Baltimore defense has me a bit concerned as he likes to throw them up for grabs this year. That said I cut Cam last week and Ryan is now my only QB.

Dropped Victor Cruz
Added Mohamed Sanu

Added Mark Ingram

This was accepted

Agree w/ the moves and the trade looks like robbery if Graham gets back quick

Newton at GB. Worried they won't be able to control his running. Ryan against Baltimore defense has me a bit concerned as he likes to throw them up for grabs this year. That said I cut Cam last week and Ryan is now my only QB.

I picked up Cam off of the waiver wire last week to cover Ryan when he is on the bye next week, but I agree that he will be a better option this week.

I picked up Cam off of the waiver wire last week to cover Ryan when he is on the bye next week, but I agree that he will be a better option this week.

You scared me. Ryan is on bye in two weeks. I'm going to need to figure out a cut by then to pick up a guy (Sanu or Vincent Jackson likely - or whoever gets hurt).

2 WRs and 1 Flex
Kendall Wright
Eddie Royal
Kelvin Benjamin
Julian Edelman
Malcom Floyd
Larry Fitzgerald
1 - Tight End
Vernon Davis
Dwayne Allen

2 WRs and 1 Flex
Kendall Wright
Eddie Royal
Kelvin Benjamin
Julian Edelman
Malcom Floyd
Larry Fitzgerald
1 - Tight End
Vernon Davis
Dwayne Allen

I'd probably go Royal, Wright, and Edelman (or potentially Floyd). Be careful with the Benjamin concussion. TE don't really have an opinion. Probably Davis on name.

PPR

Pick 3
Terrance Williams vs NYG
Cecil Shorts vs CLE
Justin Hunter @ WAS
Odell Beckham @ DAL
Davante Adams vs CAR

assuming AJ Green is out, but even then I just dont see him being more than a decoy if he happens to play

everything Im reading on Adams is that he's pretty much has taken over as 3rd WR regardless. is that wrong?

Hopefully he officially takes over the job this week with the return of Boykin. Hopefully he out snaps Boykin and out targets him. Boykin seems to have had his chance but never capitalized.

Pick 3 of 4 will start 2 and flex 1

Laveon Bell vs hou
ellington vs oak
lamar miller vs bears
fred jackson vs vikings

Back